Agoda is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing online travel booking platforms for accommodation, flights, and more.
Recently, the best-in-class hotel Market Management teams from Priceline and Agoda came together as one larger, new-and-improved team to ensure the success of our accommodation partners. The Market Management team of Priceline-Agoda’s Global Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. With the help of industry-leading technology, we serve as consultants – offering strategic advice on how best to excel on both commercial platforms.
As Market Manager, the key objective is to guide expansion of Priceline-Agoda’s network of hotel partnerships and accommodation inventory supply through building, establishing and maintaining account relationships. Interested in the opportunity to grow and scale your career? Apply today!
Join Us If You Have:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- 3 years’ experience in acquiring, mentoring & building customer relationships – in any industry
- Proficiency in Microsoft Office software
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence stakeholders
- Ability to creatively “think on the fly” when negotiating with hotel partners
- A team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Strong data analysis skills and an experimentation mindset
Why Work at Agoda?
At Agoda, we recognize that our people are our biggest asset. No matter who you are, your ideas and opinions are encouraged and valued. With over 4,000 employees from 90 nationalities from all around the world, we thrive on collaborating through diverse perspectives and mutual learning.
Our core value lies in data and experimentation, which allows us to constantly innovate, optimize, and scale. There are always something new to look forward to every day and whether it be within the team or cross-team, Agoda provides you countless opportunities to learn and grow.
Travel is a Global Industry
As much as travel has been hurt by COVID-19, we have also proven that consumer desire for travel cannot be broken. Working with people from all corners of the world, tackling global questions every day means that this is the workplace where conversations are truly open. It’s where your voice will be heard.