Marketing Finance Manager, Strategic Partnerships – Bangkok-BasedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
We’re looking for a dynamic, detail-oriented individual to oversee report validation, invoice reconciliation, and payment processes. The ideal candidate should be able to work independently with high degree of autonomy, lead a team effectively, and possess strong analytical skills. Key responsibilities include identifying and resolving issues that could impact financial operations, collaborating with various teams, streamlining processes, and implementing workflows for new products and commercial offerings. Additionally, the role requires enhancing internal controls, policy development, ensuring compliance, and facilitating audits with proper documentation.
In this Role, you’ll be responsible for:
- Strategic Projects: Dive into hands-on initiatives, autonomously handling complex tasks to uphold precision and reliability in our financial processes.
- Accuracy and Verification: Drive efforts to ensure all invoicing is accurate and that payments are processed correctly, adhering to established procedures.
- Leadership and Resolution: In addition to individual contribution, enable the team in resolving financial issues and effectively manage payment-related inquiries from our strategic partners.
- Stakeholder Management: Collaborate with stakeholders both within own department and across the company, drive quantitative analyses with minimal oversight for consumption by senior management.
- Innovation and Efficiency: Lead process improvements and seek innovative strategies to enhance task efficiency. Work together with other departments to refine inter-departmental workflows for better synergy.
- Process Development: Create robust processes that safeguard the integrity of our financial operations and optimize resource allocation. This includes managing disputes, debt, partner payments, and ensuring accurate financial reporting.
- Internal Control: Evaluate the effectiveness of financial controls, risk management, and governance processes. Ensure compliance with internal & external standards and highlight improvements that contribute to improved payment metrics and mitigate risk to business
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Accounting, Statistic or Economics or equivalent experience
- Minimum 5 years’ experience in Finance / Accounting, Internal Control, Audit or Consulting or a related area
- Experience in Supervision & Management
- A keen eye for detail
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Fluency in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
It’s Great if you have:
- Knowledge of SQL and Python is a plus.
- A desire to learn about new exciting tools and technologies.
- Ability to manage workflow and/or business cycle productivity.
#bangkok #jakarta #kualalumpur #hcmc #3 #ACCT #LI_KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.