Analyst, Strategy & Analytics (Key Accounts) (Bangkok based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
Analyst plays an integral part by supporting decisions and projects with actionable data insights, reports and tools used to make key business decisions.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Performance tracking and modeling: Analyze data generated by supply and supply teams, develop models we can use for performance tracking and optimization, draw recommendations on your analysis.
- Support and participation in projects: Provide input on initiatives to reach business targets of the strategic projects you will be working on, run and then assess your proposed actions in collaboration with the relevant teams
- Building tools: Create and deliver dashboards, automated reports, calculators and data feeds to optimize and improve processes related to our products and operations
What you’ll need to succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of experience working in business analysis / data analytics / business intelligence/ consulting or financial modeling roles
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from a top university in a business analytics, engineering, statistics, quantitative, data or finance subject (e.g., BI, science, math or financial analysis)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Familiarity with SQL, Tableau, advanced Excel skills, which you were using on real work projects before.
- Proven track record in using data to measure performance, build tools and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- Ability to work under pressure in a fast-paced/rapidly changing environment
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with complex analytics and statistical/machine learning techniques using R/Python/Spark
- Experience building automated analytical processes and functionality
- Master’s degree in statistics, operations research, or data science
#shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi #LI-DN2
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.