Agoda is one of the world’s largest and fastest-growing online travel booking platforms for accommodation, flights, and more.
We are looking for Japanese-speaking Customer Experience Specialists to be based in our Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia office. This is a fantastic opportunity to develop your customer service skills while working for a fast-paced company that invests in its employees.
- Excellent command of written and spoken Japanese and English (Native speakers or JLPT N1 qualifiers).
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Willingness to work in shift rotations (am/pm shift) and able to work on public holidays and weekends.
- Stress tolerance and able to work under pressured environment.
- Required to have own transportation arrangement.
Why Work at Agoda?
Our Kuala Lumpur office at Menara Southpoint is just steps away from the KMT train's Mid Valley station and is conveniently connected to the Mid Valley Mega Mall. The office is also packed with great facilities from a gym corner to a nap room.
Agoda believes that people are our biggest assets. We provide a range of benefits and perks for full-time employees - from health coverage and paid leave days to travel discounts and flexible health and wellness credits.
At Agoda, we have over 4,000 employees from 90 nationalities - we thrive on collaborating through diverse perspectives and mutual learning. No matter who you are, your ideas and opinions are encouraged and valued.
Meet the Team
Agoda’s Customer Experience team provides our customers and partners with real-time help in 38 languages around the clock. We understand that a quick phone call and a few taps on a keyboard might make all the difference in the world to Agoda customers in the middle of travel far from home. We aim for satisfactory resolutions that support our stakeholders in the most efficient way.