Partner Programs SpecialistApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
Get to Know our Team: (Bangkok-based)
One Supply is a team of creative entrepreneurs which design tailored business and product solutions for our partners and help them generate incremental value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new products to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and services and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Specialist in this team play an integral part by handling tickets and operations and doing some Country coordination. The Specialist will be a part in designing, developing and scaling new programs globally, providing strategic planning support to different markets, ensure programs portfolio growth and performance, as well as work closely with product and tech to develop new features and automate processes. We also offer:
- Attractive compensations and benefits, amazing offices in heart of Bangkok, relocation support.
- Be part of young and multinational global team in Bangkok HQ (15+ nationalities in Partner Programs team)
- Work on various strategic projects from idea stage until global rollout and scaling
- 360 vision on supply operations and strategy as you will work with supply, product, performance marketing, partner services, finance, tax and legal, pricing teams
- Mentorship + various opportunities for advancement throughout the business
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Execute tasks with ensured due diligent, meet service level timeliness and quality expectations
- Use data to generate recommendations, understand the correlation between the numbers, and know how to interpret it to drive business growth for both Agoda and our partners
- Utilize and master Agoda systems, products, and programs, follow set processes and use data to monitor progress towards agreed business goals
- Identify and analyze task-related problems and demonstrate judgment with support from others to identify and implement solutions
- Clearly communicate status, concerns, feedback, and escalations upward
- Support relevant teams in one’s scope of work
- Liaise with counterparts from local markets as part of a global program
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent, in any relevant field
- Attentive to detail and committed to data integrity
- Ability to communicate fluently in English – both spoken and written
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint
- Intellectual curiosity, ability to learn fast
- Strong business sense and excellent problem-solving skills.
- Organized and structured: can manage multiple, competing priorities and deliver results under tight deadlines and pressure
- A team player who work well with multiple stakeholders in a multicultural environment
It’s great if you have:
- Experience using SQL
- Good proficiency in Microsoft Excel
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.