Product Designer – Enterprise Products (6-month contract. Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
About the role
Behind the scenes of crafting engaging experiences for our millions of customers, we’re meticulously designing and refining property partner management products and internal development tools. These are essential in managing complex business scenarios on the B2B front. The enterprise products we develop at Agoda enable our internal business users to efficiently manage and update property information. Furthermore, they empower over 600,000 properties worldwide to effectively control their content, pricing, availability, customer segmentation, promotions, and market visibility. To further enhance the value of the products we develop, we are seeking a skilled UI designer. This individual will work closely with our product designers, transforming user journeys into intuitive and visually appealing user interfaces for both websites and mobile applications.
What’s product design like at Agoda?
At Agoda, our product designers collaborate closely with dedicated teams that typically include a product manager, 6-8 engineers, researchers, and cross-functional partners. This collaborative group takes charge of their unique segment of Agoda, delivering innovative solutions to challenges and directly gathering feedback from both customers and internal partners. This integrated approach ensures a dynamic, customer-focused, and responsive product development process.
Key role responsibilities
- Work closely with product designers to craft UI experiences, ensuring they are intuitive, user-friendly, and aligned with business goals.
- Assisting in the design documentation and sign-off process to guarantee that design deliverables meet the expectations for implementation by developer partners.
- Maintain and update design master files and design libraries, reflecting the current status and developments of Agoda products.
- Support the product design and research teams in conducting competitive benchmarking across Online Travel Agencies (OTAs).
- Create design prototypes for user testing, playing an active role in supporting various user research sessions to gather feedback and insights.
- Proven experience in UI/UX design, with a strong portfolio demonstrating your skills and accomplishments.
- Proficiency in design tools and software (Figma), video editing software as a nice plus
- Proficient in English, capable of effective communication in a professional setting.
- Strong attention to detail and a commitment to delivering high-quality work.
- Ability to work effectively in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.