Senior Manager, Business Development Coach (Key Accounts) (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platforms with accommodations at its core. As such our Key Account team is a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda a market leader; we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, the Agoda team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Key Accounts team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
This focus area for the Key Accounts organization intends to ensure that the client-facing roles are prepared and confident to engage at any point of interaction. Our team drives content strategy (including content development and L&D requirements for Key Accounts, programmatic interventions and training with the sole objective of affecting pipeline momentum, deal conversions and improving overall growth-generation process.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- 1:1 Business Development Team Coaching
- Analyze strenghts and training needs of individual contributors, and develop and implement business development training programs to enhance Partner Solutions team performance
- Own onboarding programs and learning content for Key Account Partner Solutions Team
- Colaborate with GTM managers to develop necessary tools, resources, and training to effectively consult partners, including sales collateral, presentations, demos, and training materials.
- Performance Tracking and Optimization: Monitoring and analyzing the performance of the GTM strategy, measuring key performance indicators (KPIs), and making data-driven recommendations to optimize the GTM approach and achieve business objectives.
- Launch Execution: Coordinating and executing product launches, including marketing campaigns, events, and promotions to generate awareness, demand, and participation.
- Standardization of Best Practices
- Standardize, socialize and implement Agoda’s growth-generation process and practices
- Cross-pollinate best practices from top performers across the Partner Services through industry-standard delivery formats
- Continuous Enablement
- Design pilots, programs and collaborate with regional teams for targeted training and interventions
- Design & monitor metrics around various interventions from the team and leverage them for continuous evolution of the knowledge requirements
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 6+ years of proven experience in impacting enablement/effectiveness/productivity of client-facing roles
- Understand and implement the best practices for effective learning and development outcomes
- Familiarity with e-learning platform, tools, train-the-trainer programs
- Knowledge of account management and business development activities
- Tech-oriented experiment and pilot enablement solutions
- Proficient in data analysis and pursuing fact-based decisions
- Proven experience in project management and effective presentations
- Excellent cross-functional collaboration and communication
- Professional certification (e.g., CPLP, CPTD, APTD), and video editing is a plus
- Experience with Workplace Learning and Bridge tools is an advantage
- Knowledge of online travel industry / e-commerce business is an advantage
- Direct team management experience for 3+ years is an advantage
#LI-DN2 #BD #3 #shanghai #beijing #shenzhen #hongkong #jakarta #bali #bandung #kualalumpur #manila #singapore #capetown #johannesburg #taipei #tainan #taichung #kaohsiung #bangkok #hcmc #hanoi
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.