[Off-cycle Internship] Trips Legal InternApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
In the age of technology, things are constantly changing. The travel market is much the same, being more dynamic and complex than ever. Agoda’s Legal team is well suited to take on the challenges presented, adopting a proactive mindset to tackle and solve problems. We are quick on our feet, decisive, and collaborate with multiple departments. We hire out-of-the-box thinkers well-grounded in ethics and legal knowledge to ensure that Agoda achieves the right results in the right way.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Be Responsible for assisting counsels with research, coordination, and organization of all legal content and materials.
- Provide day-to-day support in real, varied business situations requiring analysis and problem-solving skills.
- Collaborate closely with other team members, getting exposure to various stakeholders and learning from an experienced legal team.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Currently enrolled in a respected university and is able to provide a university letter permitting the internship (as per local Thailand requirements)
- Fluent in English with strong verbal and written communication skills.
- Available for at least 4 weeks.
- Excellent communication skills, meticulous and a strong work ethic.
- Ability to effectively manage timelines and meet deadlines.
- This role is open to international students.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.