Business Development Manager, Partner ProgramsApply Now
New York, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
ABOUT PRICELINE AGODA GLOBAL PARTNER SERVICES
Priceline Agoda Global Partner Services is unique within the global Agoda organization. We’re building a best-in-class team that supports two of Booking Holdings’ hotel platforms; Priceline.com and Agoda.com. Priceline Agoda Global Partners Services provides our hotel partners with a single, flexible merchant connection powered by a robust technology platform offering our hotel partners global reach with local expertise.
As Business Development Manager, your key objective is to expand Priceline-Agoda’s North American network of hotel partnerships, by performing the core duties of new hotel solicitation, product positioning, negotiation and contracting. You will be expected to manage a robust pipeline of pre-determined target hotels, and quickly and methodically move these hotels through to a point of contracting and preparation for activation.
The Business Development Manager will use their experiences in sales to effectively position the unique Priceline-Agoda products and services to secure new partners, as well as their experiences in negotiation to ensure that favorable terms are reached in a timely manner. Your experience in outbound calls as well as face to face sales environments, will mean you are an excellent manager of time, understand the value of call / meeting volumes, follow ups, and securing commitments from targets through tenacity and perseverance. Your adaptable and consultative style will be key to ensuring that targets with varying levels of technological sophistication will understand the value of a Priceline-Agoda partnership, and ultimately ensure you are successful in securing new hotel product.
- Expand network of hotel partnerships by effectively positioning unique products and services through face-to-face meetings/in-person visits.
- Identify, prioritize, and facilitate onboarding of non-contracted hotels, ensuring favorable terms and conditions.
- Evaluate existing leads and prioritize them to generate a continuous flow of client acquisition, meeting an expected monthly goal / call volume.
- Reach out to customer leads primarily through cold calling. Manage a robust pipeline of leads
- Analyze the territory/market’s potential, track sales and status reports.
- Use out-of-the-box thinking to develop and implement solutions to unique challenges.
- Prepare presentations and materials tailored to the audience needs.
- Manage regular weekly/monthly internal reports.
- Other duties as assigned.
- Bachelor’s degree in any relevant field or equivalent experience.
- Proven track record in new client acquisition, preferably in the travel industry, with at least 3 years of experience.
- Highly motivated, goal-orientated and self-starter.
- Strong interpersonal skills and ability to influence external/internal stakeholders.
- Ability to research, prepare and communicate various proposals to potential and current hotel partners.
- Excellent selling, communication, and negotiation skills.
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and PowerPoint.
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible to be considered for an annual bonus.
The range for Connecticut and the NYC-metro area is $80,000-95,000.
#newyork #BD #SALE #4 #LI-SS1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.