Head of CRM & Operations Excellence – Strategic Partnerships (Bangkok-Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Head of Salesforce CRM & Operations Excellence will get to be a part of Agoda’s Strategic Partnerships (SP) team, which drive partnership initiatives to scale and drive growth of 3 brands: Agoda, Booking.com and Rocketmiles.com. We’re looking for future leaders who think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
This position is based in Bangkok, Thailand.
In this Role, You’ll Get to:
- Manage a large team to elevate SP’s business operations to the next level, including seeking innovative solutions to continuously improve the effectiveness of the team
- Design and own the metrics on team’s effectiveness, managing senior key stakeholders’ expectations with team’s competing priorities
- Lead the team to create a roadmap and build a holistic Salesforce CRM for SP, work with stakeholders to define business requirements, lead developers to build and optimize platform workflow to meet with the requirements
- Liaise among Agoda, Booking.com and Rocketmiles.com Operation teams to ensure SP members can effectively serve a full suite of Agoda, Booking.com and Rocketmiles.com products to partners in the most efficient manner
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative/numerical field such as engineering, finance, etc.
- 7+ years of working experience in
- Operations or process design and optimization
- Team management
- Proficient in Microsoft Office
- Highly organized and comfortable with making prioritization decisions. Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to new information and goals.
- Ability to lead change
- Capable of persuading and convincing senior leaders
It’s great if you have:
- Experience with operations or process optimization
- Project management certifications (PMP, Six Sigma, COPC or equivalent)
- Experience with Salesforce CRM
- Exposure to travel industry
- Excellent command of SQL, Microsoft Excel and Microsoft PowerPoint
#MGMT #STRA #FIN #bangkok #4 #jakarta #seoul #madrid #manila #kualalumpur #tokyo #osaka #singapore #taipei #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.