Manager/ Senior Manager (Korean Speaking – Seoul Based)Apply Now
Seoul, South Korea
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Senior Manager of Rocket Travel by Agoda (Korean Speaking – Seoul Based)
Rocket Travel by Agoda is an independent business unit of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s and other Booking Holdings brands’ partners and promote our top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s and Booking Holdings’ unique travel product portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda and the other group companies, introduce more travellers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
Manager/Senior Manager, is a business development and partner management role to drive revenue through a wide array of third parties and distribution channels. (e.g., Airlines, OTA, Credit Card companies, Loyalty programs, Online Affiliates, OEMs, and Ecommerce)
Manager/Senior Manager, works closely with operations and technical teams to execute the ambitious expansion of our business development activities for partnerships with multiple brands (e.g., Agoda and Booking.com) at Booking Holdings in Korean market. Work will focus on new distribution partner acquisition, post-sales account management until the successful completion of implementation, as well as channel optimization, account management and support. This position is based in Seoul office.
In This Role, You’ll Get To:
- Establish and execute growth strategies for partnership business in Korea.
- New partner acquisition to increase travel booking distribution channels and brand exposure
- Account management – increase traffic and bookings delivered through close relationships with partners, on-going operational support and bridge between partner and our regional technical support team
- Day-to-day management of existing partners (performance, reporting, promotions, solutions)
- Develop annual account plans for and build long term relationships with key accounts
- Understand a partner’s business needs and translate this into regular tailored joint marketing initiatives and develop successful partner promotion calendars
- Translate partners’ technical requirements into business growth opportunities; own the implementation of Booking Holdings (including Agoda and Booking.com) partner solutions with partners
- Proactively identify and qualify new leads and new partnership type opportunities
- Frequent communication within the organization at all levels, with headquarter and regional team on distribution related tasks, including but not limited to market updates, technology development, operational milestones, reports, commission payment, fund collection, etc.
What You’ll Need to Succeed:
- Proven business development and/or project management track record
- 5-7+ years of work experience in business development / account management field
- Demonstrated consumer and client orientated mindset with preference for candidates from e-commerce or online travel sector
- Good understanding of the Internet & Travel trends
- Experience in interacting with external senior level executives
- Business analysis skills including managing data analysis tools
- Demonstrated ability to learn fast and understand software products
- Fluent in Korean and English with strong communication skills
- Self-motivated person with “Get it done!” attitude
- Able to multi-task and work under pressure
- Able to work independently but also to be good at teamwork
It’s Great if you have:
- Having strong connection with travel industry stakeholders is a plus
- People management experience and overseas experience is an advantage
#Seoul #BD #sales #STRA #3 #4 #LI-KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.