Partner Services Operations Coordinator (Temporary Contract) – Gurgaon, IndiaApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Agoda’s Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda one of the market leaders because we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, our team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Fixing exiting properties operational issues on Agoda platform using internal tools and SOPs
- Supporting BDM to perform their duties by taking way operational task (Managing Rates & Inventories) from them
- Ensuring all rate plans and allotments are set up properly for all properties to generate bookings.
- Communicate effectively with internal and external stakeholders through phone and in person meeting
- Analyse large data sets to determine meaningful inferences
- Learn Agoda’s new and existing technologies, tools, and models
- Daily/Weekly reporting on progress of task assigned.
***Please note that this role may require taking on tasks beyond these responsibilities in line with the evolving needs of the department
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field required (focus on tourism or hospitality is a plus)
- Experience in the hotel/travel (or relevant) industry, especially within OTA channels, is preferred
- Ability to analyse large sets of data to uncover opportunities is required
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook, and PowerPoint required
WHAT YOU’LL NEED TO SUCCEED:
- Basic SQL skills preferred
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Good verbal and written communication skills
- Strong attention to detail and ownership
- Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment
- Manage and maintain daily operational activities
- Co-ordination across departments and across teams to manage all Partner accounts
- Train and inform partners of both new and existing solutions, tools, and models
- Strong analytical skills to develop reporting, and systems for internal use
- Support project management of new key initiatives in areas of operational
- Implement ideas to improve operations based on data and have an impact on the partner experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.