Operations Project ManagerApply Now
New York, United States
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Operations team works closely with the account management department (Partner Services) to identify and optimize growth opportunities on hotel supply for Agoda. The team is responsible for performance and operational efficiency, as well managing initiatives to measure and implement changes. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the Operations team offers a unique opportunity for anyone who thrives in challenging and fast-paced environments.
We’re looking for an Operations Project Manager to help scale and drive growth across multiple verticals within the North America region. The Operations Project Manager will bring a strong project management and business acumen, coupled with a high level of operational savvy. Additionally, the capability to establish and develop long term relationships with internal stakeholders will be a key to the success of the role. Driven personality and high attention to detail are fundamental. You should be well versed in identifying, presenting and implementing projects in a dynamic environment. In this role, you will impact Agoda’s business through exploring new opportunities, analyzing complex scaling challenges, and formulating structure and framework to existing operations. We’re looking for someone who thinks critically, tests, learns from mistakes, and adapts quickly.
Core functions of this role include:
- Identify, lead, and implement projects to improve Agoda’s supply within North America.
- Manage operational/product projects and roll-out plans to improve efficiencies between departments.
- Drive large scale, cross-functional initiatives in support of key strategic priorities.
- Develop and operationalize tools to monitor and improve business performance and operation workflows.
- Leverage data to analyze, identify and support recommendations for growth.
- Set up operational processes and help our leaders run the business skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics.
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent is required. Masters degree or other advanced degree a plus.
- Minimum 5 years of experience working in operations, consulting, project management or similar role. E-commerce experience preferred.
- Entrepreneurial thinking, with proven track record implementing innovative ideas, processes or products in complex organizations.
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change.
- Excellent communication skills, with proven ability to use data to convey messages clearly and with conviction, and able to effectively communicate with different stakeholders.
- Strong numerical and analytical skills.
- Fast learner, ability to adapt to new processes and technologies quickly, energized by change.
- Team player, with a driven “get it done” attitude and work ethic.
- Extremely high attention to detail.
There are a variety of factors that go into determining a salary range, including but not limited to external market benchmark data, geographic location, and years of experience sought/required. In addition to a competitive base salary, roles are eligible to be considered for an annual bonus.
The range for Connecticut and the NYC-metro area is $75,000-$100,000.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.