(Senior) Partner Program Manager – Program Management Office (Tokyo)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
(Senior) Partner Program Manager – Program Management Office (Tokyo)
**This role requires FLUENT level of JAPANESE
ABOUT PROGRAM MANAGEMENT OFFICE TEAM:
Our skilled Program Management Office team develops and executes on exciting projects with our accommodation providers in a rewarding, fast-paced environment to ensure that partners have sustainable, long-term relationships with Agoda.
Agoda’s (Senior) Partner Program Manager – Program Management Office (PMO) is an exciting role within Partner Service team. As a (Senior) Partner Program Manager, your main objective will be to understand the market and demand from hotel partners/end-customers, figure out and design the best solution (Program) to meet the demand, launch the program onto Agoda’s platform and exceed the KPIs and growth expectation that meet company’s business goals by monitoring/assessing the targeted KPIs utilizing multiple Business Intelligence tools.
In doing so, this individual will bring superior strategic planning skills, solid analytical skills, bold project management skills to get all stakeholders in both headquarter and regional office involved and get the project done.
The work is very dynamic, and projects are subject to frequent change, therefore suitable candidates are flexible, problem solvers, keen to improve the way we work and excited to learn new things.
- Deeply understand the market demand from both hotel partners and end-customers with variety of strategic and analytical ways.
- Find out insights, problems and challenges from the analysis, sort out their root causes and figure out possible solutions (Program) to address them with critical thinking skills.
- Establish an internal project to make Program come true by getting wide range of stakeholders who mainly come from headquarter in Bangkok involved into it.
- Execute the project management to meet the requirement of Program, the quality criteria and the timeline until its successful launch.
- Monitor Program’s business performance by leveraging several business intelligence tools after Program launch.
- Review the performance and the targeted KPIs if Program works as intended to satisfy the demand, report to regional senior leadership team, sometimes senior executives in the headquarter.
- Bachelor or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum 3 years (5 years in case of Senior Partner Program Manager) of proven experience in project management in IT system development/integration.
- Excellent critical thinking skills including observation, analysis, inference, communication and problem solving.
- Strong communication skills with fluency in both Japanese and English.
- Excellent analytical skills & advanced excel knowledge.
- Proactive and positive attitude, always love to explore new things.
- Adaptable to new technologies, quick learner and energized by change.
- Excellent strategic planning skills based on 3C, 4P, SWOT and STP analysis.
- Good interpersonal skills, ability to create strong relationships with internal stakeholders in both headquarter and regional office.
- Highly efficient, able to multi-task and work with constant deadlines.
- Operations and business process experience and understanding.
#tokyo #Osaka #Yokohama #Chiba #Saitama #Fukuoka #Japan #3 #PS #BD #LI-DS1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.