Program Manager (Bangkok-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We’re looking for an experienced program manager to lead growth projects for Agoda. The person in this role will identify and size opportunities, gain senior leadership support, and drive the execution of said opportunities across all our markets. In so doing, you will chair project plans and PMOs, working with various departments across the organization, gaining their support to successfully see your projects through.
This role requires a combination leveraging data to identify opportunities and execute localized experiments, as well as strong interpersonal and stakeholder management skills to gain support for various initiatives. We’re looking for a future leader with a strong sense of ownership, who can think critically, test, learn from mistakes, and adapt quickly.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Define the long-term growth trajectory by identifying the key opportunities we should invest our time and resources on
- Lead and coordinate the execution of large scale, cross-functional. strategic projects
- Build strong relationships with different stakeholders at different level of the organization and in various departments around the world
- Advocate and get buy-in for your projects, adopting a data-centric approach to convincing different stakeholders
- Track program progress and provide visibility to leadership on their impact to the business, using data to make recommendations and propose changes
- Set up operational processes and help our leaders run the business skillfully, which includes clarifying accountability, putting structure and framework, as well as seeing through business-critical success metrics
- Work with Product teams to develop the tools required for your projects’ success
- Work with the Analytics team to develop automated reporting and systems for internal use
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field. MBA or other advanced technical degree preferred
- Advanced proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel and PowerPoint, proficiency in SQL
- Entrepreneurial thinking, with experience implementing innovative ideas or products in complex organizations
- Strong numerical & analytical skills, as well as attention to detail
- Strategic thinking and planning, effective at breaking down complex problems and driving and managing change
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence external / internal stakeholders
#BKK #Bangkok #Operations #Project #Program #Programmanager #Manager #4
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.