Manager/Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships – Financial Institutions (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
At Agoda, our Strategic Partnerships network covers leading brands in travel, eCommerce, social media, affiliate networks, financial institutions, payment gateways, shared economy businesses, mobile operators, loyalty, and membership programs. This role would cover our financial institution partnerships. To be successful in this role, we require someone who has in-depth understanding of relationships, value chain, competitive risks, and opportunities, and how to measure performance by growth in transactions and traffic through partnerships with financial institutions.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Identifying strategic direction of our financial partnerships development in APAC based on user behavior, our brand strength, competition landscape, product line up and potential impact.
- Developing pipeline of leads in a wide spectrum of channels based on the defined strategy, with support from our global partner relationship management team.
- Developing relationships and engage with the most significant partners at the highest level.
- Maintaining up-to-date knowledge of all in-house technology and oversee technical discussions leading to the successful implementation and on-going integration with partners’ systems
- Working with all internal stakeholders, identify product needs and recommend enhancements to support strategic partners and strategy distribution channels.
- Frequent and efficient communication within the organization at all levels
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of B2B Business Development / Strategic Partnerships experience in complex contract negotiation and new business development in a fast-paced business
- Strategic thinker with a long-term approach to deal-making and partnership building
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to measure performance and make decisions. Preferred: experience with SQL, Metabase, Tableau and other data analysis tools
- Highly organized and comfortable dealing with ambiguity and making prioritization decisions
- Able to effectively keep track of moving parts across projects and adapt to the latest information and goals.
- Excellent communicator with superior written, verbal, presentation, and interpersonal communication skills and comfortable presenting to internal or partner Senior Leadership
- Bachelor’s degree required; advanced degree/ MBA preferred; consulting experience
*** This role will be based in Bangkok Office; relocation support will be provided***
#LI-DN2 #3 #4 #singapore #taipei #kualalumpur #jakarta #hongkong #hcmc #hanoi #manila #bangkok
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.