Workplace Experience Manager (based in Kuala Lumpur)Apply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, office managers, Working in the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives that improve the experience for our customers, partners, and employees. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business
Looking for someone who wants to create a workplace environment where our 1,500+ employees in Kuala Lumpur feel safe, productive, secure, connected, and inspired.
In this role, you will be responsible for ensuring that our office spaces in Kuala Lumpur enable our employees to be safe, to connect, to engage, and to be productive in their work. You will also lead efforts and deliver a diverse range of people focused projects from enhancing our employee culture, organizing inspiring employee activities and events, and delivering future workplace experience needs through new and exciting initiatives. In addition, a key element of this role is celebrating our diversity, creating a culture where everyone can excel and feel they belong through Diversity & Inclusion projects and programs.
The role will require independent pro-active thinking plus confident stakeholder management, enabling cross-collaboration projects to be delivered in alignment with the Agoda Values. You will lead a team of office & facility Administrators who will help in the day-to-day office management
This position is open to both local and international candidates with relocation support available for eligible candidates to help ensure a smooth transition to working and living in Kuala Lumpur.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage Workplace services through a team in multiple offices for approx. 100,000sq ft of premium office space, for a 24/7/365 business
- Work closely with the central Workplace Experience Team on identifying existing best practices in terms of Office Management and Employee Engagement. You will also contribute to design new practices.
- Collaborate with the Global Safety Lead on identifying opportunities to improve the safety and the crisis management practices in Kuala Lumpur, as well as implementing improvements.
- Be a business partner for the Agoda Senior Leadership Team in Kuala Lumpur, understand what the business goals and the business problems are to solve.
- Identify problems and opportunities for improvement in the areas of Workplace, office management processes, and Engagement, being able to quantify them and find the root-cause when needed.
- Design and experiment with new solutions, adapting to evolving business needs, solving people related problems to create future fit workplace experiences that focus on the evolving employee’s expectations.
- Plan events throughout the year across our business to reward, recognize and celebrate with our employees, making Agoda a great place to work.
- Identify moments that matter in the employee lifecycle, design and deliver programs to enhance these moments.
- Create and implement plans to promote diversity within Agoda, through partnering our internal Diversity and Inclusion Council.
- Support our employee led interest groups to be successful through coaching and providing ideas
- Leverage project management skills to meet project deadlines, manage escalations, manage budgets, ensure appropriate stakeholders are aware of any challenges and focus on solutions
- Manage internal resources and third-party vendors effectively to deliver better workplace experience, as well as D&I and engagement programs.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 3+ years of experience in related areas such as project management, events management, office management, internal communications, …
- Strong ability and preference to collaborate with others, using consultative approach, providing feedback when needed, helping others to be successful.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English; other languages a plus
- Positive energy and can-do attitude, focused on delivering solutions
- Highly organized with strong project management skills & ability to work independently
- Ability to analyze processes and identify opportunities to bring efficiency
- Customer centricity, maximizing employee experience within budget constraints
- Curiosity and ability to take data-driven decisions
- Ability to manage a team, connecting them to the Agoda objectives, setting personal goals for them, providing feedback, and coaching,
It’s Great if you have:
- Strong design eye with the ability to create engaging internal employee communications
- Strong presentation skills
- Experience in similar position
- Experience in an collaborating with teams across different countries
#melbourne #manila #singapore #bangkok #kualalumpur #budapest #india #experience #regional #LI-YT1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.