Learning and Development Associate Manager – Knowledge ManagementApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda’s Customer Experience Group (CEG) is a 2,000+ strong organization spread globally across nine countries in 4 continents. As CEG continues to grow, we realize the need for more robust learning and development processes and practices, in order to gain operational efficiencies and deliver top-quality customer care.
We are currently seeking to hire a Learning and Development Associate Manager, Knowledge Management. This role will be based in our Bangkok office and be a crucial part of our Knowledge Management team. The main functions of the position would be to champion CEG-wide knowledge sharing and best practices, develop and maintain high standards and principles for knowledge architecture so that the organization’s know-how, information and experience are shared and easily accessible, understandable and reliable to all CEG employees.
Duties and Job Responsibilities
- Be an expert in knowledge management and promoting the benefits of effective knowledge management in CEG
- Create processes related to the usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform
- Set standards for writing, tagging, layout, accuracy, metadata and taxonomy of the content based on the audience
- Manage training and upskilling of CEG staff to use and maintain the knowledge management platform
- Report on analytics related to adoption, usage and maintenance of the knowledge management platform
- Promote a collaborative approach to knowledge management engaging stakeholders across CEG
- Evaluate the effectiveness of the efficiencies brought to the knowledge sharing practices using data analysis and manage iterations to deliver better business results
Success in the role will initially be measured by on-time delivery of action items related to the above. In the long-term, success will be measured by efficiencies gained and quality provided by CEG employees as seen in increased KPI scores.
- Exceptional documentation and technical writing, copywriting, and proof-reading skill paired with the ability to rewrite knowledge content for the audience and channel intended
- Excellent project management capability is essential for this role. A proven track record of managing complex global projects is a must
- Good understanding of knowledge infrastructure and relevant domain-specific technology solutions, maintenance and best practices
- The ability to make complex processes easy to understand to a broad audience
- Strong understanding of knowledge management approaches and their application in delivering KM strategy, SOP and process documentation
- Experience managing projects end to end
- Have a data-driven and scientific approach to decision making and problem-solving
- Ability to maintain constructive work relationships with the employees across all functions and at all levels
- Fluency in English a must and additional languages such as Mandarin a plus
- Experience managing knowledge in call center operations is a plus
It’s required, that the person in this role should possess a bachelor’s or master’s degree in education, computer science, information technology, or other relevant subject.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.