Software Engineer (NOC team)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
For our team in Bangkok we are looking for candidates with a high level of IT experience in software development, automated solutions, post-resolution evaluation, configuration design, and workload optimization. You’ll be using the most current technologies and best practices to accomplish our goals, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment.
In This Role, you’ll get to:
- Assist on all Potential Bugs concerns and challenges, and also recommend solutions to address needs they may have.
- Constantly look for ways to improve our products
- Develop the tools for support operation
- Work closely with NOC/ SRE/ QA/ Dev teams to design appropriate tools, and analyze results
- Assist in planning the defined steps include follow up on confirmed delivery dates
- Structure and present post implementation reviews including what went well / what did not go well / what can be done to ensure it works well next time.
- A team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic and zero tolerance for process inefficiency
- Support and coordinate any incidents in a timely manner or potential incidents to ensure the quickest service restoration time
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Experience in Site Reliability Engineer (SRE) field
- Experience working with fault tolerant, highly available, high traffic/throughput, distributed, scalable systems
- Have knowledge of Networking Monitoring, SNMP, REST API, AKKA cluster, data processing and analytics
- Excellent understanding of OS / Service monitoring
- Excellent organizational, verbal, and written communication skills
- Troubleshooting skill both of services/OS
- Excellent in Problem Analytics/Debugging skills
- Experience in CI/CD Key Traits
- Willing to learn
- Always look for opportunities to optimize and automate daily workflow
- See beyond the current microservice architecture, then find the bottleneck /single point of failure and system weakness
- A great sight of Investigating issue and attempt to debug system fault
- Great communication skills in building culture for other engineers to do the same
- Can do attitude
- Understand of design using datacenter environment, microservices architectures, k8s experience is plus
#IT #LI #LI-Hybrid #bangkok #phuket
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.