Recruitment Coordinator (Kuala Lumpur- 6 months contract)Apply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is a leading Asia-based, online travel accommodation company that specializes in securing the best accommodations at the lowest prices for travelers. Agoda.com is part of Priceline.com (Nasdaq:PCLN). Agoda.com’s network includes more than 950,000 accommodations worldwide. The multinational staff of nearly 3,000 professionals, located throughout the world, provides a first-rate reservation service in 38 languages that uniquely combines local knowledge and local connections to provide the best deals to both business and leisure travelers.
The Recruitment Coordinator will play a vital part in Agoda’s ability to hire the best, create a memorable interview experience and move quickly. This role will partner with recruiters and business partners while being a valuable resource to candidates interviewing with Agoda. As a Recruitment Coordinator at Agoda you will:
- Work in a culturally diverse company committed to providing an inclusive workplace
- Partner with stakeholders across the organizations from various departments
- Own and feel empowered to be a part of streamlining projects
- Gain exposure to internal & external stakeholder engagement
- Develop direct insight into the inner workings of a global recruitment team
- Have visibility into large-scale operations of a tech company
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Engage with candidates alongside a team of recruiters throughout their interview process
- Coordinate interview loops and itineraries for fly-in and local candidates
- Act as an independent consultant for candidates to create a memorable interview experience
- Work with relevant teams and stakeholders
- Be responsible for other administrative tasks as assigned
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- 1 year of experience in recruitment. Fresh graduates are welcome to apply
- Computer literate, using Microsoft Office (Word, Excel and PowerPoint) and database systems, including data entry
- Highly effective organization skills and attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal and communication skills (both verbal and written) and consultative skills including the ability to present to internal and external groups,
- Strong organizational skills; strong time management; attention to detail and the ability to prioritize and manage competing demands.
- Process focused, methodical, well-organized with excellent attention to detail
- Results orientated – demonstrate initiative, a strong commitment to achieving meaningful results, and act on opportunities to create value
- This role is a 6 months contract under our third party payrolling company. Extension is possible based on performance.
LI-SM3 #kualalumpur #recruitmentcoordinator #talentacquisition
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.