Chain Cluster Manager, Southeast Asia and OceaniaApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Booking Holdings is the world’s leading online travel agency and one of the largest internet companies in the world.
Agoda, a leading companies in Booking Holdings, has been growing at an exceptional rate and today employs over 4,000 professionals from over 90 nationalities in multiple locations around the globe.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market.
Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
As Chain Cluster Manager, the main objective is to grow the business and increase penetration of Agoda products, with established global and local hotel chains.
The role plays an integral part in ensuring effective and constant communication between key account team and market management/partner development teams.
In doing so, you will bring strong project management and analytical skills. You will be well versed in identifying, presenting, and implementing projects in a dynamic environment.
The ability to establish and develop good working partnership with both internal and external stakeholders will be a key to success of the role.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Work closely with country Key Accounts Managers and Global Key Accounts team, to establish and implement strategies for Key Accounts in South East Asia and Oceania
- Ensure targets (revenue, business performance, share of Agoda business) for chain accounts are exceeded
- Analyze market trends to find opportunities
- Utilize consultative, data-led sales approach to get buy-in from chain HQs and enable markets for business development teams
- Support workshops/webinars to promote Agoda brand and products
- Synthesize feedbacks from key accounts and local business development teams then incubate projects and set work plans
- Project manage cross-functional initiatives and complex projects for Key Accounts in the region
- Champion communication across stakeholders and leadership teams regarding chain accounts opportunities in Southeast Asia and Oceania
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field
- More than 5 years of experience in business development, management consulting and/or key account management
- Tech, ecommerce or online experience preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skills
- Proven records in achieving company objectives and targets through effective project management practices
- Proven records in project prioritization and delivery – exemplifying rationales in making trade-offs, setting expectation, and way of communication
- Written and spoken proficiency in local language
- Strong interpersonal skills and mature demeanor
- Team player
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic
- Adapts well to and is energized by change
- Curiosity and an experimentation mindset
- Travel industry experience is a plus
- MBA from a well-known institution is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.