Product Designer – Fintech B2C (Bangkok-based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
We believe in making it easier for everyone to experience the world.
Our Agoda Fintech B2C team is looking for a passionate UX designer to come work in our startup culture to help shape and develop our Agoda consumers facing fintech products experiences to provide our users the best flexibility and security for their travel plans. Our customers deserve experiences that cultivate their loyalty and make it easier to engage with all that is magnificent about Agoda!
As a Product Designer, you will be joining the fintech B2C products team that’s passionate about discovering and developing innovative solutions that make the travel journey secure and flexible. We’re looking for you to create solutions to give our users the peace of mind and comfort to book their travel in a delightful experience.
What’s product design like at Agoda?
Typically, product designers at Agoda work alongside a product manager, 6-8 engineers, researchers, and cross-functional partners. Together they drive their own part of Agoda, deliver solutions to problems and get feedback directly from customers and internal partners.
Day to day, it looks like:
- As a Product Designer on the fintech B2C team, you will contribute by partnering with your team to shape our fintech products experience through experimentation & creating trustworthy and delightful designs
- Collaborate with cross-functional teams to define the future vision and product strategy
- A strong approach towards design through experimentations and optimization to achieve desired outcome
- Work within ambiguous and complex problem space
- Running discovery phases and helping define product requirements
- Testing prototypes and hypotheses with users to collect feedback
- Present your work to peers and leadership, async and in-person
- Lead weekly design critiques, workshops, all hands, and squad meetings
- Think and write about your process and detailing your decisions
- Champion cohesion and consistency in UX design that unites a growing family of products/features
- Be a strategic leader with a vision in how to implement experiences that represent the most customer-centric intersection between design, business, content, and technology.
Product Designer at Agoda means you have a track record of:
- The ideal candidate will have successfully worked in a product team in a previous role, shipped complex products and collaborated successfully with stakeholders to achieve key results
- You work alongside your design partners in driving discovery and ideation workshops and align the group around a vision and approach
- You have a track record in working in agile and familiarity with testing, experimentation & iterating designs based on data, user insights and hypothesis generation
- You should have a deep understanding of consumer products, a relentless focus on the user, and the experience influencing decision-making within a business organization.
- Ship, measure and improve designs based on quantitative and qualitative feedback.
- Experience launching and iterating an MVP will be a plus
- You have a track record of crafting sophisticated flows and customer journeys
- You can think and craft at a system level, not just interface elements or pages
- You’ll regularly make use of your soft skills: listening, negotiating, decision-making
- You can balance multiple priorities and successfully deliver in a fast-paced, dynamic environment.
Qualities we value in designers:
- Effective articulation of ideas and design solutions
- Leading collaboration with your stakeholders across design, product, engineering & research to achieve a business and customer outcomes
- Expressing feedback with kindness and candor
- Tolerance for ambiguity and healthy curiosity
- Translation of quantitative & qualitative insights into design decisions
- Contribution to our culture: motivation, optimism, quality, integrity
#bangkok #sydney #singapore #taipei #melbourne #hongkong #shanghai #beijing #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #boston #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #washdc #miami #austin #berlin #london #stockholm #paris #dublin #prague #amsterdam #barcelona #brussels #copenhagen #vienna #munich #oslo #madrid #milan #hamburg #helsinki #rome #budapest #warsaw #bucharest #krakow #capetown #johannesburg #ART #DSGN #Hungary #Portuguese #Portugal #Brazil #Austria #Belgium #Bulgaria #Croatia #Cyprus #Czech Republic #Denmark #Estonia #Finland #France #France #Greece #Ireland #Italy #Latvia #Lithuania #Luxembourg #Malta #Netherlands #Poland #Romania #Slovakia #Slovenia #Spain #Sweden
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.