Customer Experience Specialist (Flights) – Japanese speaking (Yokohama)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
If you are looking for a rewarding and exciting career in customer service, we want you! We are currently looking to recruit seasoned Customer Experience Specialists for our Flights team to be based in our Yokohama office. This is a fantastic opportunity to coach and help develop a new customer service team supporting our Flights product. If you can speak Japanese, we would love to hear from you!
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- You will deliver excellent customer service and manage the needs of our customers (guests and airline partners) through our communication channels (phone, email, and chat).
- Professionally handle high volume of inquiries from clients and customers.
- You will be accountable for meeting individual (KPIs) and team goals.
- Understand and deliver business strategies and improve customer services through the execution of self-service.
- Continuously identify work process improvements.
- Communicate to Team Leaders and (or) Manager.
- Perform office-based administrative duties whenever required.
- Must demonstrate high degree of integrity and confidentiality – Maintain confidentiality of customer information at all times.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of customers and airline partners, including operational issues, pricing / ticketing/exchange queries etc.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Have an excellent command of spoken and written Japanese & business level of English
- Have 1 year experience in handling Flights Partners and customers.
- Extensive knowledge Global Distribution Systems (GDS).
- Personality traits – Good attitude, enthusiastic, detail-oriented, responsible, trustworthy, ethical and goal focused.
- Customer service skills – Attentiveness, empathy, patience and consistency, persuasion, immaculate telephone manners and communication skills.
- Analytical thinking and high problem-solving skills.
- Stress tolerance and able to work in a pressured environment.
- Willing to support English customers if required.
- Willing to work in shift rotations.
- Able to work on public holidays and weekends.
We welcome both local and international applications for this role. Full visa sponsorship and relocation assistance available.
#Yokohama #Tokyo #CUST #2 #LI-CC1 airlines sabre galileo amadeus worldspan american express global business travel myCWT BCD travel hogg robinson group FCM travel wipro teleperformance EXL service interglobe technologies
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.