Market Manager – SingaporeApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Working at Agoda
Booking Holding (Nasdaq:BKNG), is the world’s leading online travel agency and one of the Top 10 largest internet companies in the world.
In every department, Agoda provides an environment rich with creativity, collaboration, and experimentation, and the tools to work faster and smarter than almost anyone in the online travel agency market. Our people are some of the most passionate people in the online sector, and it is this passion that has allowed us to grow so quickly and create a best in class service for our customers and partners.
Come join our global team at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is a travel booking platform and accommodation is at our core. As our accommodation partners are a key to our success, we work hard to ensure their success. That is why the Market Management team of Agoda’s Partner Services specializes in strategic account management. We serve as consultants, offering strategic advice on how best to excel on Agoda’s commercial platform. We are direct contributors to what makes Agoda one of the market leaders because we understand accommodation needs and offer innovative solutions. From Bangkok to New York and beyond, our team has footprints in over 50 locations around the world. With the help of industry-leading technology, we work and collaborate globally to bring together the best ideas from diverse perspectives. The Market Management team invests in long-term relationships that spans borders and cultures and results in incredible value for Agoda, our partners, and our customers.
The Market Manager is the main contact between our partners and Agoda, with the responsibility of developing the business through acquiring new relationships and optimizing our current ones.
The Market Manager will use analytical skills to uncover new opportunities to propose to relevant stakeholders, both internally as well as to our external partners and customers.
In addition, a Market Manager must be able to analyze their assigned market to maintain a competitive edge over our competition and then report back his/her findings through weekly and monthly internal reports.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Drive the market in reaching key performance indicators (KPIs) by fostering new relationships and optimizing existing ones
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders to execute strategies and help launch promotional campaigns to enhance productivity and maintain Agoda’s competitiveness
- Leverage consultative approach to influence new or existing partners to help grow our business portfolio
- Analyze market trends in order to uncover new opportunities to grow Agoda’s business
- Train and inform partners of both new and existing solutions, tools, and models
- Prepare commercial materials to aid in growing our business during partner meetings
- Report weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities
***Please note that the duties of this role may change at any time due to changing needs of the department
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent in any relevant field is required
- Minimum of 3 years of experience
- Experience in Internet, E-commerce, online travel agency or the hotel/travel industry valued
- Proven success in acquiring, building & maintaining long term customer relationships strongly preferred
- Strong analytical capabilities
- Excellent command of English
- Ability to effectively push the company’s agenda and communicate with and gain buy-in from key stakeholders preferred
- Team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic preferred
- Adapts well to change and able to work in a fast-paced environment and to create new, Innovative ideas
- Must have legal authorization to work in Singapore
It’s Great if you have:
- MBA or Master’s degree
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda:
#singapore #sale #supl #4
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.