Global Technical Escalation Engineer/ Bangkok basedApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda is Asia’s leading and fastest growing online hotel reservation website. Maintaining this position requires an incredible amount of data, a superior IT infrastructure, and world class talent to bring it all together. Information Technology is Agoda’s core competency, and an IT career with us provides excellent growth opportunities in an exciting, multicultural environment with over 74 nationalities.
This position sits within a fast-paced environment, where innovation and creative thinking matter; where passion for new technology applied in creative ways drives us to constantly improve the customer experience. We strive to create products and services that make a difference, and work hard to ensure continuous, consistent progress. And we never forget to have fun while doing it.
For our team in Bangkok we are looking for candidates with experience in supporting and managing Desktop, Network and IT Infrastructure.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Escalation point for 1st level and 2nd level teams
- Provide in-depth 3rd level hardware and software troubleshooting
- Escalating and working with other teams/vendors as necessary
- Monitor systems for issues and deploy pro-active fixes
- Strong knowledge in Azure/Active Directory users and computers management
- Strong knowledge in Enterprise systems management tool such as Intune, Configuration Manager, Kace, Altiris
- Strong knowledge in networking technology – TCP/UDP/IP, 802.1x, Wi-Fi, DNS, etc
- Proficient in mass computer deployment solution such as Autopilot, MDT, JAMF, Clonezilla
- Proficient in scripting languages such as Powershell, Bash, etc
- In-depth knowledge of Windows/MacOS/Office in corporate environment
- Strong ownership
- Willing to travel, work shifts and do on-call.
- Ability to work independently and as a team player.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5 years’ experience in supporting office, network and desktop infrastructure.
- Ownership, you look for solutions and do not pass on problems.
- Customer Service minded, all the way.
- The desire to keep up with the latest technologies and stay ahead of the curve.
- Great communication and interpersonal skills; a good sense of humor is always a plus
- Must be a team player.
#LI-SK1 #Bangkok #Thailand #Phuket
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.