Office & Facility Administrator (1 Year Contract) – Kuala LumpurApply Now
Kuala Lumpur, Malaysia
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
As part of our People, Culture, Tech, Travel company, we are looking for someone to be part of emerging & fast growing company that able to contribute and manage day-to-day office administration and operations to ensure amazing Workplace Experience, efficient operation of the Office, Facility and Safety at Agoda KL offices.
In this role, we expect you to:
- Engaged with KL office employees to ensure smooth office operation, continue to strive & maintain the highest standard, safe & amazing place to work.
- Organize, execute, events and projects to include office activities, operation planning, celebration like monthly celebration, townhall, CPR/fire evacuation training, annual dinner & etc
- Be the center point of contact internally & externally as you will be working closely with multiples team & sites, building rapport with building management, vendors, suppliers & contractors
- Responsible for office accounts which include purchasing whole office supplies within budget, payment/invoice request/ensuring payment is made, supplies/stock tracking .
- Responsible to maintain & ensure whole office condition are in tip top & business looking like at all time
- Oversee procedures to ensure agoda compliance & SOP
- Manage securities & cleaners
In order to be successful in this role, you must have
- MUST have at least 1 years & above in any field. Higher chance if have experience in handling office administration/activities/able to build hype/amazing working environment in office
- Strong ability to multitask, great planning skills to set priorities & able to handle multiple assignment/projects
- Talented, energetic, results-oriented person who loves working in a fast-paced, multinational environment
- Strong interpersonal skills (wise, problem solving, negotiation, listening & etc)
- Great attention to details & ability to meet tight deadlines
- Excellent communication skills, both oral & written
- Able to work in 4 agoda values. Move Fast, Take ownership, Be The Best, Experiment & measure with high level of integrity & discretion
- Face of the office and the company (Professional appearance & well-mannered in all aspect)
- Positive, can do attitude & passion to change things for better/improve efficiency
- Ability to work alone & effectively with minimal supervision
- Diploma or Degree holder in any field
- Team player
- Flexible to be located (Menara Southpoint/Menara Sentrum/TRX Exchange 106)
#kualalumpur #2 #LI-CC1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.