Partner Innovation Coordinator (12 months contract)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s non-accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Ensure partner payments are made on time and address any issues that arise with stakeholders.
- Communicate clearly with partners to identify reasons for payment delays and collaborate with them to resolve any disputes or issues.
- Take ownership of issues and concerns of partners, including operational issues, invoice queries, etc.
- Clearly document and communicate any issues related to partner payments to stakeholders.
- Work with stakeholders from various departments alongside account managers to serve partners.
- Facilitate the onboarding of new partners smoothly and efficiently.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor Degree in Business, Finance, Statistic or Economics or equivalent experience
- Fast learner with desire to learn about new exciting tools and technologies.
- A passion for finding solutions to hard problems at scale and operationalizing them
- Ability to analyze data and identify patterns or discrepancies.
- Detail-oriented and organized, with the ability to manage multiple priorities.
- Fluent in English
- Proficiency in Microsoft Word, Excel, Outlook and Power Point
- SQL skills are a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.