Senior Manager / Manager of Strategy & Innovation – ShanghaiApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Are you looking to build and lead strategy in the world’s fastest growing region? Do you want to scale amazing products that partners will love and use? The Senior Manager, Partner Services drives the supply strategy for some of Agoda’s most important projects & markets.
Are you interested in testing ideas, and scaling learnings? The role will work closely with internal stakeholders in supply, product and technology teams and the Senior Leadership Team. You will bring a strong analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge and produce highly visible results backed up by experimentation and data. In addition, the capability to establish and develop collaborative relationships with both internal customers will be key to the success of the role.
Responsibilities will include: (1) work with stakeholders to define and drive the market & project strategy (2) achieve business milestones and KPI targets by managing an efficient and productive team (3) optimizing processes, creating, and delivering new projects that result in win-win benefits for both Agoda and our partners.
Responsibilities of the role:
This role is based in Shanghai and reports directly into the Regional Director of Greater China, and manages a team of specialists. Your role will include the following:
- Drive strategy development in conjunction with central management, and set objectives;
- Identify and evaluate opportunities thru data that innovate the business model, improve agoda’s customer value proposition and generate significant incremental revenues.
- Organize experiments and pilots to verify hypothesis and project assumptions
- Cooperate with Partner Services leadership globally, and work with internal Product, Finance and Marketing teams to develop and scale initiatives
- Ongoing communication on performance to senior leadership
- Ensure quality and competitiveness of product;
- Verify, analyze and understand all available data and reports by active usage and frequent feedback;
- Establish individual goals and conduct direct reports performance reviews and development plans;
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor / Master or equivalent degree required; MBA would be a plus
- Minimum 5 years’ experience managing teams, with a proven success record in setting KPIs and commercial and marketing strategies;
- 7+ years progressive sales and marketing experience in consultative sales or sales management environment preferred
- Strong numerical and analytical skills;
- Ability to communicate to the highest levels with senior internal stakeholders, and external partners;
- Team leader and team player;
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethic;
- Adapts well to and is energized by change;
- Creative and Innovative.
#Sales #PS #Outbound #BD #LI-ZFL
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.