Regional Customer Service Manager – Flights (Bangkok)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly, doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
Agoda has continued to provide best in class access to hotel and non-hotel accommodation and are now continuing to grow our access to airline travel. Flight support operations are positively expanding, this role will be integral to the growth and maturity of our contact center operations and CEG capability.
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running 24/7 operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, a passion for travel, strong interpersonal skills, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example. The ability to “tell a story,” analyze and visualize data, drive efficiency is a job requirement.
This position is open to both local and foreign candidates and we will provide a relocation package for the right candidate. The initial onboarding will be in Bangkok, with the role ultimately taking a leadership position in Kuala Lumpur.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Build, develop and continuously improve contact center operational strategies and procedures,
- Continuously looking for and executing on new ways to provide more efficient and effective customer outcomes.
- Direct responsibility for leading the contact center flight service teams and flight related capabilities across CEG.
- Creating and nurturing a team culture that is highly engaged and effective.
- Delivering to efficiency, customer satisfaction, and workforce effectiveness objectives.
- Work collaboratively with the CEG and broader Agoda teams to deliver better together.
- Be a champion of the Agoda ‘experiment and measure’ culture.
- Communicating and connecting local teams to the Agoda/CEG strategy.
- Prepare operations performance reviews, using data to support and present findings in clear and meaningful ways.
- Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand.
- Be unafraid to ask for help, be willing to fail-fast and willing to take a risk when the need arises.
- Ensure a safe, friendly working environment.
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and monitorable, both at the local and international level
- Embrace the Agoda Mission and Values
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Significant service and leadership experience working with Airline products is essential (5+ years)
- Strong background in Contact Center / BPO activity: Minimum 8+ years of experience in call center with at 4+ years of people leadership experience
- At least a college graduate university degree
- Experience managing a multi-channel environment (telephone, email, chat, social media) highly preferred.
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker with attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments.
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines.
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment.
It’s Great if you have:
- Project management certifications (PMP or Six Sigma or equivalent)
- Experience working with GDS
#sanfrancisco #losangeles #detroit #chicago #boston #newyork #philadelphia #sydney #melbourne #toronto #shanghai #paris #hongkong #milan #tokyo #singapore #madrid #taipei #bangkok #london #manila #shanghai #beijing #berlin #amsterdam #kualalumpur #CUST #4 #LI-MB1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.