Partnerships Manager (Rocketmiles) – BangkokApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Rocket Travel, a brand under Agoda, and a subsidiary of Booking Holdings, is looking for a Partnership Manager to join our growing Partnerships team.
Get to Know our Team:
The Partnerships Team is responsible for rapidly growing our business via new customer acquisition and turning those new customers into repeat travelers. We work with our loyalty partners from across the globe to develop and execute digital, social, and traditional marketing tools, offers, and campaigns that excite and retain guests.
Rocket Travel is a place where you:
- Work with a group of intrinsically motivated people with a track record for building successful new businesses from scratch.
- Embody curiosity, community, and accountability. We live and build products by these values every day.
- Own decisions and take action that can be implemented in a matter of days (or hours).
- Get inspired and encouraged to vacation faster, with an annual vacation stipend.
- Receive a competitive compensation package, including bonus, 401k with match, flexible vacation time, maternity and paternity benefits, health, and dental insurance.
- Can have a flexible work schedule. We have a hybrid team and a flexible work environment. Our headquarters is in Chicago, IL, USA but we have offices in NYC, Bangkok, Bogota, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, and Cebu. This specific role will be based in Bangkok, Thailand
- Share your passion for travel with equally adventurous teammates.
- Work within the largest online travel company in the world. Rocket Travel creates B2C and B2B2C travel products and is part of Booking Holdings (BKNG). We have many worldwide partners and a diversified business. Despite the world’s current situation, Booking Holdings has been rated the healthiest company in travel, and Rocket itself is already seeing travel demand surpass pre-pandemic levels
As a Partnership Manager at Rocket Travel, you will:
- Build relationship and work directly with our partners to ensure marketing efforts are successfully executed, product is performing at or exceeding expectations, new optimizations are introduced and launched, and the partnership is growing over time
- Carefully monitor and analyze partner economics, KPIs, and general business performance. Identify trends and make growth recommendations based on those.
- Develop distinctive partner presentation materials, including introductory documents for potential partners, account reviews for existing partners, and new product collateral
- Work closely with Product and Business Operations team members to optimize the product, run tests, and inform the partner product roadmap
- Work with stakeholders within the company collaboratively to communicate and finalize decisions
- Develop, drive, and analyze effective marketing tactics that focus on new customer acquisition within existing and new partnerships
- Manage the partner marketing calendar so the entire team is aware of partner marketing activities
- Lead select business development efforts and on-boarding for new partners
- Create your own path at a fast growing company
- You have a relevant educational background – Bachelor’s Degree + 5 years of related experience or a Master’s degree + 3 years of related experience
- You are entrepreneurial and able to work independently
- You are detail oriented
- You are curious and data driven
- You understand how to summarize complex concepts in simple written communications
- You are energized by fast-paced data-driven working environments
- You have strong writing and presentation skills and experience using MS PowerPoint and Excel
- You have experience with SQL or are willing to learn with mastery within first 30 days
- You have a passion for travel
About Rocket Travel
We make travel more rewarding than anyone else
Rocket Travel awards customers for booking travel through our products, allowing people to earn or use loyalty benefits from their favorite loyalty programs.
We began in 2013 with the same goal of making travel even more rewarding. This started with our bespoke Rocketmiles website, earning travelers their favorite airline loyalty miles for hotel bookings, and every year since, we’ve advanced our goal.
We now partner with over 60 loyalty programs that travelers can choose from, we build unique partner-branded travel sites, we offer the ability to earn and redeem loyalty rewards, we sit within Booking Holdings—the most experienced Group of travel companies in the world—and we continually grow the number of ways that people can book travel through us, from stays to cars and more.
Travel constantly evolves, opening additional opportunities to create rewarding experiences, and we intend to be at the forefront of building and innovating on those for travelers worldwide.
A diverse and global team
Our teammates work across the globe, in person and remotely. We have offices in Chicago, NYC, Bangkok, Bogota, Kuala Lumpur, Manila, and Cebu. No matter where people work, our main team-building goal is to create a diverse, equitable, and inclusive environment. We do that with a Diversity and Inclusion Committee, setting DEI hiring goals, investing in employee retention, and conducting regular team training that fosters collaboration and morale.
All of these efforts help ensure that we’re promoting a supportive workplace, where people are motivated to grow professionally and build rewarding travel experiences together.
A final word
If the idea of working within an environment that promotes accountability, curiosity, and community to build reward travel products sounds motivating to you, we would love to hear from you—even if you’re unable to meet 100% of the job requirements. We never expect people to have all of the answers, as long as they’re willing and able to learn and grow with us.
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.