Partner Development Team Leader (Hungary-based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Partner Development is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for Agoda’s accommodation partners and promote Agoda’s top and bottom-line growth. We design tailored business and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Agoda’s unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we roll out new product to increase the visibility of Agoda, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
As a Partner Development Team Leader – Strategy & Account Management Operations [EMEA region], your key objective will be growing the coverage and quality of Agoda’s partner supply network. You will manage a team that take care of a large portfolio of emerging high growth supply partners and assist in partnership related functions at scale across EMEA region.
- Manage a team of 10-15 partner development specialists who contact high growth supply partners to highlight revenue growth opportunities and onboard new partners
- Contribute to shaping plan, strategy and direction of Partner Development Team and ensure alignment and achievement of both regional and country growth target
- Provide constructive feedback – Coach, mentor, motivate and evaluate the performance of the team on a regular basis
- Identify performance gaps, formulate action plans to address identified gaps, implement and monitor action plans to ensure success
- Cultivate an environment where team members are empowered and demonstrate a strong sense of ownership and belonging
- Manage project sprints and ensure appropriate processes, plan and execution is delivered
- Ensure efficient communication with partners through various communication methods including phone, email, messaging, and webinars
- Oversee the prioritization of team daily tasks, monitor results and track progress in internal systems
- Improve team operational processes and manage supporting resources
- Minimum 5 years’ experience working in operational, strategy or execution role covering EMEA region
- Minimum 3 years of senior supervisory/team management experience
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university
- Analytical and proven track record in using data to drive teams and make decisions
- Intellectual curiosity
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Ability to work under pressure in a competitive industry/rapidly changing environment
- Excellent communication & presentation skills and strong emotional intelligence
- Excellent language proficiency in English and any European languages
Below are some websites to learn more about Agoda.com:
#barcelona #madrid #valencia #seville #bilbao #malaga #oviedo #alicante #laspalmas #zaragoza #milan #rome #naples #turin #palermo #venice #bologna #florence#athens #warsaw #krakow #bucharest #paris #nice #marseille #rouen #lyon #toulouse #sintra #lisbon #berlin #munich #hamburg #stuttgart #cologne #dublin #frankfurt #dusseldorf #dortmund #essen #Bremen #leipzig #dresden #hanover #athens #nuremberg #budapest #manila #BD #MRKT #PR #SALE #4 #5 #LI-JG1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.