Analyst, Supply InsightsApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Supply Optimization and Commercialization (SOCs) team sits within the Product Supply team at Agoda. We work closely with the sales department (Partner Services) to identify and optimize growth opportunities on accommodations supply for the company and to set up experiments to measure and implement changes. The projects SOCs team works on directly impact Agoda’s bottom line and have long lasting structural impact to the business. We cover a range of topics including organizational efficiency, sales and product optimization, go to market strategies as well as new innovation and products. We collaborate with multiple departments and produce highly visible results backed up by experimentation and data. Utilizing powerful tools and possessing an end-to-end view of how Agoda works, the SOCs offers a team of learning and experience that will push you (and Agoda) into new territory.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Translate internal briefs into analytical projects (to include refining the initial brief and asking the ‘right questions’, working through potential hypotheses and storyboarding the output)
- Use and analyse data from multiple large-scale data warehouses and present statistically strong analysis to a wide range of business stakeholders.
- Proactively identify opportunities for growth within supply and the wider business.
- Drive new analytical initiatives and projects aimed at improving organisational efficiency and shaping Agoda supply.
- Identify, support, and lead projects aimed at scaling up the way the Supply organisation leverages on data, insights, and intelligence.
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- A hacker’s mindset – the ability to build simple but clever and elegant solutions to new problems within significant resource, operational and time constraints through deep understanding of the business, creative problem solving, and a wide range of expertise in data, analytics, automation, programming, and prototyping.
- A good understanding of statistics, computer science, and data, and the ability to implement this understanding in complex business situations.
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative discipline
It’s Great if you have:
- Experience with complex analytics and statistical/machine learning techniques using R/Python/Spark
- Experience in being able to translate business objectives into analytical hypotheses
- Master’s degree in statistics, operations research, or data science
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.