Senior Talent Acquisition PartnerApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Within the Technology Department at Agoda, the Tech Recruitment team has the rewarding responsibility to take ownership in all hiring efforts to fill the roles within the Tech Department. We are simultaneously involved in partnering up with the Tech stakeholders to ensure successful recruitment on recruitment SLA and KPIs. The Tech Recruitment team is motivated through collaboration across multiple Technology departments throughout the company. We are data-driven, putting importance on experimentation on how to get top talent across the globe. We value inclusion and diversity, and our team comprises excellent skills and professionals from multiple cultures and cultivates an environment of learning that strengthens each team member while bringing travelers closer to all people.
In this role, you will contribute to Agoda’s success by developing and implementing different recruiting strategies to identify high-quality and diverse candidates. You will concentrate on active candidate generation for positions across the whole Technology department locally & globally and act as a recruitment subject matter expert and talent advisor or partner to the Tech Stakeholders.
In this role, you’ll get to:
- Apply your knowledge and experience to recruit for Technology roles with ownership of end to end recruitment
- Screen candidates and gauge both technical skills and chemistry of candidates for fit, and to understand candidate motivation
- Make sure that targets are aligned, working closely with the Tech Sourcer, and doing your sourcing as much as possible
- Brainstorm with the team and Hiring Managers on recruitment strategies
- Produce results in an ambiguous and unstructured environment – we don’t always have all the information and need to make decisions at speed
- Work independently and autonomously while partnering with Tech Sourcers, Recruitment Coordinators, and the Tech Stakeholders
- Use data in all you do – an excellent storyteller who can inform on market insights to help shape and drive recruitment strategy
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years of corporate (in-house) technical end to end recruiting experience
- Experience partnering with senior leadership, hiring managers, and all stakeholders of Tech to drive deliverables for the recruitment team
- Experience recruiting for technical talent for roles in IT Security, Data Science, and Leadership roles in Back End engineering and Data Engineering
- ATS experience with sourcing, monitoring, and managing candidates
- Knowledge with MS Office, including Word, Excel, and Outlook
- Boolean search expertise, job board sourcing, LinkedIn, Facebook, Twitter, and other sourcing tools
- Strong communication skills in English (written and spoken)
- Bachelor’s degree is required, or at least 5 years of experience working in recruitment.
It’s great if you have:
- Greenhouse expertise
- LinkedIn Recruiter expertise
- Fluent in more than one language
- Experience in a Product, E-commerce, OTA, or internet company
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.