Account Receivable Manager (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central Tower Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
Get a chance to be part of some of Agoda’s key projects and assist in the monitoring and analysis of the financial data involved. You will be mainly responsible for performing analysis, validation and reconciliation of data relating to Agoda’s financial operations such as bookings, receipts and payments, as well as preparing other ad hoc reports relating to financial operations of the company.
The role will require deep understanding of Agoda’s business objectives and operational processes. We are looking for a quick learner who is prepared to work in a fast-paced, high intensity work environment.
In this Role, you’ll get to:
- Manage the day-to-day financial activities of the organization; control its financial resources and ensure that all financial transactions, systems and procedures comply with regulations, accounting principles and standards
- Supervise day to day operations and month end closing for income side
- Coordination with the various operations and support units to ensure timely and accurate data is available for preparation of daily ,weekly and monthly reports
- Provide report and analyze the company’s financial performance to support management decision making
- Work closely with other stakeholders in the Company to understand and assess the impact of Company initiatives and projects on AR financial activities
- Maintain the internal control environment in the Company’s operations that are compliance with Corporate policy, Anti-Corruption control and as well as SOX requirements etc.
- Manage the ERP implementation project for the AR function
- Identify and drive process and technology improvement opportunities
- Provides oversight, training, and coaching to department associates
- Perform other related duties as assigned
What you’ll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s / Master’s Degree in Accounting or Finance
- 5-6 years of experience in finance operations (either accounts payable or accounts receivable functions), risk control or Finance functions with some experience at management level
- Familiar with local/US GAAP and strong knowledge & compliance in financial & accounting management and internal control
- Experience in project management
- Excellent interpersonal, communication and analytical skills
- Good command of both spoken and written English
- Energetic, initiative with good communication skills
- Excellent leadership and team management skills
- Excellent computer proficiency, especially in Excel
It’s Great if You Have:
- CPA and audit background are preferred
- Experience in ERP implementation is an advantage
- Chinese language is an advantage
#FIN #ACCT #kualalumpur #hongkong #singapore #hcmc #hanoi #manila #jarkarta #delhi #telaviv
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.