Senior Marketing Executive – ShanghaiApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
The company has built its platform largely through digital and affiliate marketing and a singular focus on relentless product improvement and innovation.
Now Agoda is approaching the next stage in its development and growth in China market. Integrated promotional campaigns across all channels will be one of the key tools to do this, much as WeChat and Mini Program are in the process of doing. But it’s about more than that.
As we embark on promotional campaigns across China market, we are looking for a detail-oriented and data-driven person to join us, who will contribute and support live campaigns in a disciplinary pattern.
This person will have the opportunity to learn and grow with an energetic marketing team that draws expertise from top-drawer agency & client experience. He/she will play a role in collaborating with creative and media partners, and also provide a wide range of support to the Mini Program operations and marketing campaigns.
In This Role, You’ll Get To
- Launch, manage and measure promotional campaigns on different platforms like WeChat Mini Program, APP, and website; co-work with across functional teams (Partner Service, Product, Design, and Agencies etc.)
- Contribute and support ongoing campaigns via managing relationships with agencies, ensuring clear briefs and delivery on deadlines
- Be full of ideas informed by consumer insight, hyper connected to e-commerce/social media, and driven by an undying desire to make it happen IRL
- Have an attention to detail from campaign execution & measurement to managing the process (budgets, payment, workflow)
- Maintain high level of usage of internal tools
What You’ll Need To Succeed
- Minimum bachelor degree, experience in marketing or yunying is preferred
- Understanding of WeChat/e-commerce model drivers and metrics.
- Experience with managing social media channels.
- Capable of running analysis using Microsoft Excel
- Ability to multi-task across a range of different projects
- Great project management, measurement and planning capability. Taking ownership from the start to the finish.
- Ability to manage relationships and keep everyone inspired and focused.
- Good with setting and managing budgets, scope of work and negotiating with third parties.
- Ability to operate independently as well as work in a team-oriented and fast paced environment.
- Fluent in English and Chinese
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.