Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships (Bangkok-Based, Relocation Provided)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
The Strategic Partnerships team is Agoda’s growth engine. We identify, source and sign-on partners to help them generate additional revenue or loyalty. In exchange, Agoda gets to leverage the partners’ platform, marketing and branding capabilities for propagating Agoda.com.
As Senior Manager, Strategic Partnerships, your main objective will be to drive growth for Agoda by building and leveraging relationships with our top partners. You will work closely with internal and external stakeholders including the C-suite to set our strategy and execute key projects. By owning a part of Agoda’s P&L, you will have direct impact on our performance. Your responsibilities include:
- Define strategic direction of our global partnership development based on quantitative and qualitative analyses and KPIs
- Build lasting partner relations, negotiate and close deals and develop a prioritized pipeline of leads
- Engage senior leadership in presenting proposals, insights, escalations and lead market managers and junior team members, contributing to their personal development
- Initiate and lead the execution of key projects by prioritizing tasks and coordinating resources
- Work with teams across sales, marketing, product, finance, legal, etc. to deliver results, stay updated on industry trends and Agoda products and recommend product enhancements
Agoda offers industry competitive international standard salaries, great perks like free health insurance, personal development allowance, generous paid leaves and a welcoming, flat-hierarchy work culture.
- 6+ years of full-time experience in business development, consulting or similar functions preferably in the hospitality or tech industry
- Bachelor’s degree in a quantitative subject
- Excellent numerical and analytical skills
- Strategic thinking and comfort in managing multiple stakeholders including senior leadership
- Compelling cross-cultural leadership and advanced negotiation skills
- Track record of structuring and solving problems with an analytical, data-driven approach
- Program/project management experience with attention to detail
- Excellent interpersonal, verbal and written communication (English) and presentation skills
- Advanced knowledge of excel, quick adaptability to new technologies and tools
Great to have
- MBA or Masters in a quantitative subject
- Experience in travel tech sector and Asian markets
- Programming/coding knowledge or experience
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#STRAT #singapore #london #amsterdam #berlin #toronto #taipei #newyork #sanfrancisco #dallas #seattle #hongkong #barcelona #madrid #paris