Share this listing:
Full Stack Software Engineer ( Based in Bangkok, Thailand)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
A life less ordinary.
We’re not just talking about the location; as Asia’s fastest growing ecommerce hotel booking platform and the biggest pure Tech company in Thailand, you’ll use every last ounce of your Engineering talent at Agoda!
This is a full-time position working on site in our offices in Bangkok. We are hiring both junior and senior developers.
Agoda is a global online accommodation reservations provider, a technology innovator, and a high-energy company based in the heart of Asia. With a network of over one million accommodation properties, including apartments, villas, homes and hotels backed by over 15 million real traveler reviews, Agoda helps other travelers find and explore new experiences in new destinations. Agoda is part of Booking Holdings (NASDAQ:BKNG) - the world leader in online travel and related services.
Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have a dynamic and a flat chain of command of a start-up, yet the capital to make things happen on a global scale. We love innovation and are putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Being a software engineer at Agoda isn’t just about developing software. It’s about being a center piece of the innovation and technical excellence that the rapidly changing field of online travel requires – you will be involved in the design and architecture, coding, testing and operations of our global-scale software systems. And you will be working with some of the smartest people on the planet who come from over 90 countries - It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
What we are looking for
• Strong in client side frameworks such as React, Angular, VueJS, etc
• Excellent HTML/CSS skills – you understand not only how to build the data, but how to make it look great too.
• 5+ years’ experience developing performance-critical applications that run in a production environment using one of the backend languages/frameworks such as .NET, .NET Core, Java, Scala, NodeJS, Go or Python.
• Knowledge in one or more of the following: NoSQL technologies (CouchBase, ElasticSearch, Redis), Queueing system experience (Kafka, RabbitMQ, ActiveMQ, MSMQ).
• Strong experience in all aspects of client-side performance optimization,
• Deep understanding of http/s protocol, data structures/Json
• Knowledge in physical architecture at scale, building resilient, no single point of failures, highly available solutions.
• Knowledge in CI/CD solutions would be a plus
• You love new technologies and approaches and want to use the best tools available. We want people who can help us continually evolve our stack.
• You have a good command of the English language.
What we can offer
• Work for a profitable business with the atmosphere of a fun start-up.
• Work on interesting problems with a high degree of autonomy.
• Competitive salary and benefits.
We are happy to receive CV's from both international & local applicants residing in Thailand as we offer visa sponsorship for eligible persons.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status or disability status.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#bangkok #IT #ENG #4 #LI-RS1