IT Risk and Compliance Specialist (Bangkok based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is the largest and fastest growing online hotel booking platform in Asia and as a Booking Holdings company, we are part of the largest online travel company in the world. Technology is not just what we do – it’s at the heart of who we are. We have the dynamism and short chain of command of a start-up and the capital to make things happen. We love innovation and putting new technologies to work to extend our lead on the competition.
Working in one of the largest international Internet employers headquartered in Asia, your work has an impact on what we do around the globe. We move fast – why wait ages to see your ideas go live? Work on tough challenges, safe in the knowledge that you are surrounded by people as smart as you are (if not smarter!) to help solve them. And while we’re on the subject, Agoda people come from over 80 countries: It’s an incredible technical creative melting pot.
The IT Risk & Compliance Specialist will work in a team environment to assist/lead in IT Risk Management, Business Continuity plan & Compliance. This role will also require working closely with the security specialist of the team to maximize the opportunity.
- Participate in various IT Risk Management & Business continuity initiatives
- Actively manage IT risk according to oversight and regulatory requirements including governance, metrics, oversight of SDLC, application risk assessment & third party vendors
- Execute comprehensive analysis reviews for business continuity plans including IT Disaster recovery, create test plans and execution and provide recommendations, where applicable.
- Design audit programs and test plans to determine the adequacy and effectiveness of internal controls and compliance with AGODA policies and procedures and applicable regulations especially in relation to SOX/PCI/Privacy frameworks.
- Conduct interviews of select personnel and document and assess business processes and information systems to determine the adequacy of the control environment.
- Work proficiently with an agile fast-pace Internet IT department is crucial
- Great communications skills both in written and oral form
- Demonstrate well IT auditing based on industry best practices and regulations
- 3+ years relevant experience in IT Risk & Compliance
- Must have experience in implementing the NIST Cyber Security Framework
- Knowledge in Risk Management (exposure to GRC tool is preferred)
- Familiarity with DevOps is a preferred
- Education Degree - BS/BA, MIS or equivalent essential, MBA or other advanced degree desirable.
- English required, fluency in additional language(s) is preferred
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/.