Marketing Operations SpecialistApply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Performance Marketing Team of Agoda is a world leader in online marketing. This department is highly data-driven and focused on developing at-scale marketing programs that improve the lifetime value of Agoda customers through measurable marketing programs and channels. The team is a blend of the best analysts, marketing strategists, and data scientists in the world. The marketing leadership at Agoda have deep experience in data science, product, strategy, and other marketing fields and have built an organization that thrives on data, creative ideas, and technology. The Performance Marketing Team also fosters a great learning environment. You will be able to learn and grow by working closely with experts from a variety of backgrounds from all over the world.
You will get to learn, analyze and execute on large scale campaigns reaching millions of Customers, gaining exposure on new concepts and advanced test frameworks with clear deliverables and measurement of your contribution.
And on top of that you will be working with some of the smartest people in the industry not just in Marketing but also in other teams not just in Marketing but also in Product, IT, Partner Services, etc.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Analyze: new ideas come from data and tests. Segment the userbase, understand their patterns, react to change in demand and identify new opportunities to deliver value.
- Test: prove your findings by A/B testing changes to any of our communication products. Define your hyphotesis, design the test framework, launch the test, collect and analyze the results of large scale, quick delivery tests.
- Innovate: Learn and develop new features, develop models we can use for optimization, build business cases for completely new implementations and help us push the boundaries a little further every day
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s Degree or higher from top university in a quantitative or marketing subject (statistics, engineering, digital marketing, financial modelling, etc.)
- Ability to communicate fluently in English
- Good numerical reasoning skills
- Proficiency in Excel
- Intellectual curiosity
It's Great if you have:
- At least a basic understanding of SQL
- Experience in digital marketing, preferably (but not necessarily) in the Travel space
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.