Senior Project Manager / Senior Operations Excellence ManagerApply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
ABOUT WORKING AT AGODA:
Get to Know our Team:
The Partner Services Operations team manages Agoda’s relationships with our properties and offers them the support that can improve their online sales through our platforms and products. This includes advising them on how to offer competitive rates, keeping their availability topped up, and inviting them to join production-boosting programs. We are a team of relationship-builders and consultants. The Partner Services Operations team is ambitious, always pushing for the best results that help us and our partners succeed.
You will lead global projects and/or a team driving operational innovations that directly impact the success of Agoda. You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization, planning, building business cases and setting KPIs that motivate your team. You have excellent communication skills, are persuasive and can build rapport with senior stakeholders to get buy-in.
This role offers a high level of cross-functional interaction, exposure to senior management, and is an excellent springboard to other senior roles.
In this role, you'll get to:
- Set, manage and drive KPIs for your team
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Build business cases and get buy-in from senior stakeholders
- Project manage initiatives that drive efficiencies
- Lead global rollout projects
- Negotiate with other teams to ensure priorities are realized
- Coordinate and collaborate with other teams
- Report and present achievements to senior management
- Support, mentor, and coach direct reports
What you'll need to succeed:
- Bachelor or equivalent degree
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Min. 5 years’ experience excl. internships
- You are a highly disciplined, proactive and innovative person.
- You are adept at using data to analyze the problem/opportunity and you are driven by achieving measurable, impactful results.
- You are an influencer, capable of articulating the business value of complex projects and getting support and buy-in from stakeholders.
- You have experience as a leader, you can motivate, mentor and coach your team to optimum performance.
- You are comfortable operating at senior-level, discussing, challenging and adapting to the current strategic focus
It's great if you have:
- Team leadership experience
- Project management experience
- Experience in tech, eCommerce, consultancy
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-SR1 #bangkok