Senior Partner Development Specialist, Product (Kuala Lumpur-based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Within the Product team at Agoda, ideas come alive. We envision innovative ways to improve our customer’s experience or drive Agoda’s business performance. The Product team has the rewarding responsibility to take ownership in all respects as we discover and develop products that make huge contributions. We are simultaneously involved from the micro to the macro level to design and mange products enjoyed by travelers, partners, and businesses around the world. The Product team is motivated through collaboration across multiple teams throughout the company, data-driven experimentation and decision making, and a diverse workforce. Our team is comprised of great talents and professionals from multiple cultures and cultivates an environment of learning that strengthens each team member while bringing travelers closer to all people.
As an Senior Partner Development Specialist, the key responsibility is to develop the business through acquiring high-quality listings and optimizing the current ones. The Homes Manager will also assist in developing a community of host network to accelerate the growth of supply in markets. In addition, the Homes Manager will need to be able to analyze large data sets in order to uncover new opportunities to propose to relevant stakeholders, internally or externally.
This is a role based in our Kuala Lumpur office, reporting to the Agoda Homes Senior Manager based in Bali, and the Agoda Homes business team based in Bangkok.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Drive the overall supply health of assigned portfolio, which includes targeted acquisition of hosts/agencies and to optimize existing hosts to improve business performance
- Support Agoda Homes Senior Manager in executing scalable initiatives/projects to drive growth
- Assist in developing a community of host network e.g. build community forum, host events, attend relevant events in the market
- The ability to communicate well with both new and existing hosts through phone and in-person meetings to help grow our business portfolio
- Train and inform hosts/agencies of both new and existing technologies, tools, and models
- Consolidate feedback from hosts to understand product gaps/feature requests
- Report weekly/monthly KPI’s and key metrics internally to showcase successes and highlight potential opportunities
- Prepare sales decks and relevant presentation materials to aid in growing our business during host/agency meetings
- Ability to analyze large data sets in order to uncover new opportunities to grow Agoda’s business
- Gain buy-in from relevant stakeholders to execute strategies and help launch programs to enhance productivity and maintain competitiveness on Agoda’s website
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Minimum 3 years of professional experience in sales and/or startup environments
- Proven track record of a self-starter who can think out of the box and autonomously execute projects in a fast-paced environment
- Fast learner, adapts well to and is energized by change
- Results-oriented strategic thinker, who is assertive and full of initiatives
- Strong sales and negotiation skills, with the ability to acquire hosts on our platform
- Strong analytical ability and problem-solving skills. Able to identify high-impact opportunities and objectively evaluate projects
- Ability to effectively push the team’s vision, while communicating and getting buy-in from key stakeholders
- Be a team player with a professional “get it done” attitude and work ethics
- Strong interpersonal skills & ability to influence both internal / external stakeholders
- Strong communication skills, verbal and written, with fluency in English; fluency in Mandarin is a plus
It's Great if you have:
- Proficient in Excel, Word, PowerPoint and Outlook. Ability to query from database is a plus
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#kualalumpur #CNSL #STRA #ANLS #4 #LI-VV1