People Operations Partner - SeoulApply Now
Seoul, South Korea
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
The Customer Experience Group of Agoda effectively serves our customers and partners to ensure satisfying results. This great task is accomplished with the support of our Global Service Vertical team. We serve as the backbone for Customer Experience Group’s global operations. Our team is comprised of project managers, process owners, analysts, and talent management. Together we work nonstop to improve the quality and efficiency of our customer and partner support processes. Working with the Global Service Vertical team is a great opportunity to collaborate with various stakeholders and develop initiatives with our sister companies and external partners all over the world. We are a very data-driven environment, eager to move fast and learn through experimentation. A clear focus on supporting our customers and partners is bolstered by a strong, entrepreneurial culture that enriches us and Agoda’s business performance.
Agoda is a dynamic and fast-changing environment. We expect the person in this role to be flexible in his or her understanding of the role and to be able and willing to adapt, to add additional areas of focus, and to respond to changing organizational needs, viewing them as an opportunity to grow and develop a varied portfolio of career skills.
The People Operations Partner is responsible in solving complex organizational challenges through people-led initiatives. This person will be an integral part of the leadership and management team and, as such, will need to understand every aspect of the business, acting as a thought leader regarding People and Organizational topics. The People Operations Partner will partner with a cross functional group of subject matter experts to design and execute strategy for how Agoda staff, onboard, develop, motivate, retain, organize talent as well as manage attrition.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Partner with key stakeholders to advocate People team’s philosophy and making their experience position and seamless
- Enhance the people and workplace experience through localized people initiatives throughout the employee lifecycle, including process improvement, welfare programs, data & insights
- Champion People compliance and operations to minimize regulatory violations and eliminate rework
- Be the local HR primary point of contact for all managers in the respective Agoda offices
- Partner closely with functional People teams to deliver high-value service to business stakeholders. Address and manage a broad spectrum of People related matters and work to resolve them through a systematic approach, adhering to company policies, local employment laws and industry best practices
- Partner with respective business units and corporate governance team to set up new Agoda offices where applicable
- Oversees and ensures on-time delivery of regional team results with quality for ER related issues and queries
- Coach team and ensure high quality and consistent Employee relations case management within the regional in investigating ER cases, PIPs, performance reviews, exit survey and managing attrition data
- Partner with department heads and country leaders on their organizational design and change
- Analyze and share actional insights and trends with country leaders and department heads on
- Annual People Survey
- Attrition and Exit insights
- Performance Management
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Fluent Korean and English
- Excellent communication skills, including extensive experience meeting and presenting to senior executives
- High level of discretion, confidentiality, and ethics
- Ability to work well with people in a highly multi-cultural environment
- Ability to cope well with ambiguity and change in a dynamic environment
- Proven, deep analytic interest and problem-solving skills
- Superb, demonstrated quantitative skills with the highest degree of precision
- Humility, flexibility, good interpersonal skills a must
It's Great if you have:
- Bachelor’s degree; relevant advanced degree
- 3+ years of demonstrated experience in project management and People operations at a multi-national organization
- Prior leadership experience in a fast growth environment
- A combination of HR experience in the following areas: organizational design, onboarding, payroll, business consulting, data analysis and employee relations
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#HR #4 #Seoul