Accounts Payable Assistant Manager (Bangkok-Based)Apply Now
Bangkok (Central World Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda has taken many great strides in recent years, expanding our reach around the globe as well as our list of travel products. A critical driver to this success has been the team of Agoda Finance. We keep a steady hand on maintaining day-to-day financial operations while also keeping an eye out for future opportunities. Not only do we have the unique role of balancing risk management with continued innovation and growth, we also serve as a means of empowerment for both our team members and those within the company. Having experimentation and data analysis deeply ingrained in our culture, we provide the strategic insights Agoda’s business leaders need to push into new territories in sustainable and scalable ways. We also prioritize career development in Agoda Finance. Every function within the team has a well-defined career track with clear goals and development targets each step of the way.
Deliver world-class finance operations to stakeholders, strengthen foundation, have strong sense of ownership, troubleshoot issues in detail and provide appropriate solutions.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Oversee the daily finance operation activities
- Supervise, direct, and review the work of the account payable staff, maintain the general ledgers and sub ledgers
- Perform timely and accurate payment
- Perform timely and accurate month-end activities for AP related accounts
- Coordination with related stakeholders i.e. Bank, Suppliers, Internal requestors, etc., to solve daily payment issues
- Support ad hoc requests/projects
- Support all internal and external examiner/audit requests pertaining to Accounts Payable.
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Bachelor’s degree in related field
- Minimum experience of 5 years in finance operations, accounting or related fields with at least 2 years in managerial level
- Strong verbal and written communication in English
- Project planning & managing skills especially in process improvement field.
It's Great if you have:
- Knowledge about payment systems in different countries
- Understanding Oracle ERP
- Planning & Coordination skills
- Excel and presentation skills
- Analytical ability and problem-solving skills
- Team working skills
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#LI-NS2 #FIN #Kualalumpur #Manila #Taipei #Jakarta