Software Engineer in TestApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get To Know Our Team..
The QA department is responsible for the quality of Agoda’s product development and deployment. We push for improved processes and results that play a significant role in keeping our quality high and our customers happy. Our QA team is comprised of two main functions. There are the quality assurance engineers that focus on high-value development and products, presenting you with unique opportunities to achieve better results. Then there is the engineering tools team which creates unified, reusable testing frameworks and tools that boost development velocity, increase throughput, and better track and monitor our quality. With our dedicated role to quality assurance, we improve the focus of development teams and substantially contribute to the release of exciting new products, features, and tools that advance Agoda’s growth.
In This Role, You'll Get To
- Lead/contribute to engineering efforts from design to implementation, solving complex technical challenges around developer and engineering productivity and velocity.
- Enhanceprovide visibility to stakeholders.
- Design, develop & contribute to the enhancements of our automation frameworks, tests and infrastructure including --research of new technologies and tools.
- Drive adoption of best practices in code health, testing, and maintainability.
- Analyze and decompose complex software systems and collaborate with cross-functional teams to influence design for testability.
What You'll Need to Succeed
- 3 years experience as a Software Developer.
- Strong experience working with testing frameworks and tools similar to Selenium, UFT, Junit, NUnit, Appium, postman, Rest Assured, etc.
- Proficient with CI/CD concepts and best practices including build and source control automation tools such as Jenkins, TeamCity and Git.
- Demonstrated strong analytical skills.
- Demonstrated ability to work independently as well as a part of both large or small teams in a fast paced environment.
- Good writing and communication skills in English ; Must be able to clearly describe and discuss problems.
It's Great if You Have
- Experience with Agile Methodologies including QA best practices across SDLC is a plus.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.