Associate Software Engineer - AndroidApply Now
- Agoda is one of the biggest OTAs in Asia and is part of the Booking Holdings Group (NASDAQ: BKNG), the world’s largest online travel business (100B$ Market Cap) with over 2 Million properties listed
- We have 5000+ employees, 90 nationalities, 40+ offices, and 1000+ people in technology
- Our mobile team consists of 100+ amazing engineers and technology professionals who consistently improve an already world class product. Here is some information about our App…
- We support 38 languages and 50 currencies
- We are loved by our users with a rating of 4.6/4.7 and have been awarded the Editor’s Choice in the Google Play store
- We have over 15,000 unit tests, 900 automated UI tests, and release every week
About the Role
We are looking for contributors to our industry leading Android app. You'll be working on a product that’s evolved tremendously to be a market leader and still has lots of room to grow.
You’ll be using many of the most current techniques and patterns to accomplish our goals. Our typical day involves of using advanced architectures, implementing automated testing, and always improving our quality, tools, and efficiency.
- Contribute to development of features, experiments, technical components, tests and systems
- Learn additional mobile team related software platforms and become full stack
- Contribute to our Agile, Scrum, and DevOps culture
- Ready to learn fast and be productive quickly. New-grads or developers with minimal experience (6 months+) are welcome to apply to this position.
- Experience developing at least one Android application
- B.S. in Computer Science or quantitative field
- Basic knowledge of modern mobile and server coding and design practices. For example, MVVM, MVP, Unit Testing, Gradle, SOLID principals, and TDD
- Working knowledge of internet architecture, systems, and scalability
If you feel you are the right candidate get in touch! Agoda is full of like-minded people who demand success, reach for it, and succeed!
Please note we can only accept applications from candidates who are eligible to work in Thailand and unfortunately are not able to sponsor work permits for this role.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#bangkok #IT #ENG #3 #LI-TS1