Associate Director Product Analytics (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Part of Booking Holdings, the world’s largest online travel business, Agoda lists over 2 million properties worldwide. Based in Asia, we focus on the world’s fastest-growing travel markets with over 4,000 employees of 90 different nationalities providing global reach, innovative products, and localized support in 40+ international locations. Agoda is a fast-moving company with a tech-based approach and a culture of experimentation and ownership. Our rapid growth reflects our desire to be the best in everything we do with integrity.
About the role:
This role sits within Product organization and based out of Bangkok. Associate Director of Product Analytics is part of the Supply Optimization and Commercialization (SOC) team; it oversees a team of data analysts focusing on design and execution of experiments. You will lead projects to drive incremental bookings and find opportunities for new experiments. You will work cross-functionally with Product Supply, Partners, Strategic Partnerships and Programs, enabling them with data and narratives about partners’ journey.
- Build, lead and mentor a high-performing team of analysts
- Identify, lead and support projects to improve Agoda’s supply
- Develop experiments to test strategic changes
- Analyze and present data to senior management and C-suite to understand changes in and drivers of business metrics
- Support global supply initiatives, including developing infrastructure for experimentation and standardizing methodology
- Build and analyze dashboards, reports and key datasets to empower operational and exploratory analysis
- Bachelor’s degree in Computer Science, Statistics, Economics, Mathematics, or similar quantitative discipline
- Extensive and relevant work experience leading and growing a high-performing Product Analytics team
- Excellent communication skills (both verbal and written in English), with proven ability to convey complex messages clearly and with conviction
- Experience using SQL for data manipulation, reporting and quantitative analysis
- Excellent problem-solving skills including the ability to analyze and resolve complex problems using data
- Data visualizations skills such as Tableau or your weapon of choice
- Experience driving product vision and design discussions
- Experience developing e-commerce products and technologies
- MBA or Master’s degree in Math, Economics, Computer Science or Statistics
Agoda is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. We are committed to equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status and other legally protected characteristics. If you need assistance or an accommodation due to a disability, please let us know.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement. (link to https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/)
#bangkok #amsterdam #austin #beijing #berlin #hongkong #shanghai #boston #tokyo #sanfrancisco #seattle #newyork #losangeles #toronto #vancouver #chicago #sandiego #london #stockholm #paris #dublin