Strategy & Operations Manager / Sr. Manager - SingaporeApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
As Business Analysis and Operations Manager – Partner Services Team, the key objective will be to improve operational efficiencies to achieve objectives of the Partner Service Team.
As Strategy & Operations Manager / Sr. Manager , you will be instrumental in helping the Regional Director and Country Directors to define and implement the country strategy as well as leading the local implementation of global operational innovations that have a measurable impact on the performance of country teams. You will also provide the analytical support to Director level in order to identify new opportunities in the market. You will use your communication and relationship skills to coordinate with senior stakeholders to get buy-in and resource commitment. You are an expert at interpreting and actioning strategic business goals. This includes project prioritization and planning as well as setting the relevant KPIs and motivating the team to follow through. You bring analytical acumen coupled with marketplace knowledge and a high level of operational savvy. You have a history of owning projects and are relentless in driving these through to completion.
The role is based in Singapore but with frequent travel to Indonesia and other potential additional countries.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Support Regional Directors and Country Directors in developing and executing country plans
- KPI planning, implementation and achievement
- Project prioritization and planning
- Develop new tools that contribute to greater productivity and efficiency of your team
- Support local teams on tools and operations improvement
- Ensure all processes are compliant
- Be an ambassador for your countries to other internal teams
- Interpret and action strategic business goals
- Report and present to senior management
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- 5+ years operations, strategy or project management experience required
- Good Problem Solving and analytical skills
- Strong communication skills with fluency in English
- Innovative and adaptable
- Results driven
- Ability to influence the organization including senior stakeholders
It's Great if you have:
- Experience in Internet, E-commerce, technology or travel
- Working knowledge of SQL
- MBA or Master's degree
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement; https://careersatagoda.com/privacy-statement/