Service Delivery Manager – Thai Team (Based in Bangkok)Apply Now
Bangkok (All Season Office)
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodation, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 4,000+ talents coming from 90+ different nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enabling our customers to experience the world.
Get to Know our Team:
Agoda’s Customer Support Team understands that travel can be an everchanging environment. That is why we provide in-person, real-time help around the clock and in 38 languages. No matter the issue, we present the best of Agoda’s values to each and every customer with multiple support channels and a strong desire to serve. Certainly doing more than answering phone calls or replying to emails, our specialists actively look for ways to improve our customer’s experience. We quickly adapt to challenges by collaborating with other teams and experimenting on everything we can. This has allowed us to develop new and effective products that produce meaningful results and continue to drive Agoda’s business performance. Our Customer Support Team serves a daily role in contributing to a core strength and service of Agoda with a clear vision and a focus on efficient and satisfying customer support.
This role requires a high level of personal and professional skills associated with running the day-to-day operations in a fast-paced customer service environment. The ideal candidate will bring a vision, a sense of curiosity, strong interpersonal skills, keen analytical skills, a tech-centric mindset and a willingness to lead by example. The ability to “tell a story,” analyze and visualize data is a job requirement. The candidate should also be versed in some of the latest contact-center infrastructure technologies. Familiarity with “Customer Satisfaction” as defined by the ability to provide Resolution and interpreted by Net Promoter Score (NPS) would lessen any learning curve. We’re a tech company looking for someone who wants to make a difference.
In this Role, you'll get to:
- Help determine and define call center operational strategies by conducting needs assessments and business reviews
- Understanding contact center metrics and applying the given technology to optimize the workforce is essential
- Assist in defining user requirements, focusing on efficiency and effectiveness
- Bring a wealth of knowledge to the Team, focusing on sharing, guiding, building up Team members, by increasing competencies and identifying best practices
- Work closely with Workforce Management (WFM) to ensure staffing/roster levels support business targets
- Help to define “quality” and assist in establishing a learning environment based on collaboration, feedback and data
- Drive a resolution-focused environment aimed at delighting the customer
- Ensure Teams are motivated, engaged, empowered and are informed
- Assist in developing a human resource strategy by working with Learning & Development (Training), Employee Satisfaction Teams (ESat) & Talent
- Build a culture which includes performance reviews, coaching, counseling and disciplining employees
- Prepare call center performance reports by collecting, analyzing and summarizing data and trends
Work closely with a global network of professionals all focused on managing the Agoda brand:
- Be unafraid to ask for help, be willing to fail-fast and willing to take a risk when the need arises
- Help combat employee attrition by understanding and recognizing team needs
- Host productive team meetings engaging all levels of the unit
- Build a culture which includes Rewards & Recognition
- Ensure a safe, friendly working environment
- Ensure company compliance initiatives are in place and can be monitored, both at the local and international level
- Embrace the Agoda Mission
What you'll Need to Succeed:
- Strong background in Contact Center / BPO company with 2+ years of people management experience
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills in English & Thai language
- Experience in managing a multi-channel environment (telephone, email, chat, social media) highly preferred
- Knowledge of PC applications / tech savvy
- Ability to work with minimal guidance or supervision in a time critical environment.
- Excellent listening skills, critical thinker, and with good attention to detail
- Excellent personal and interpersonal skills to interact with a variety of individuals, including building strong partnerships with other departments
- Must be able to handle multiple projects and effectively manage different timelines
- Must be an assertive team player with high energy to work in fast-paced environment
We welcome applications of candidates coming from various industries and who would like to experience being part of a tech and travel domain.
Equal Opportunity Employer
Agoda prides ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person's merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.
By applying to this job, you agree that Agoda may process your personal data in accordance with Agoda applicants privacy statement.
#bangkok #kualalumpur #jakarta #manila #hcmc #singapore #MGMT #4 #LI-MB1