Internship Program – HUNApply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 2.5 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Are you currently studying in Hungary and looking for an internship that provides workplace experience and opportunities to put your studies into practice? Are you looking for an internship in a progressive, multi-cultural and open-office environment? If you answer is ‘yes’ then you’re in the right place!
Agoda is one of the world’s fastest-growing online travel platforms, listing over 1m properties, and providing services in almost 40 languages, 24/7. Agoda is proud to be part of Booking Holdings Inc., the world leader in online travel services.
You have the opportunity to join Agoda in our Budapest location, where you will join a team of talented young professionals & students gaining hands-on experience with access to experienced industry leaders in parallel with your studies
The intern team supports our Accommodation Services Team, specializing in support and relationship management with our 1m+ hotels and accommodation partners worldwide. You will have the opportunity to participate and contribute to a range of projects.
What we offer:
- The opportunity to be a part of and contribute to a dynamic global team
- Gain knowledge on the online travel industry through our agency
- Participation in multiple ongoing weekly projects
- Variety of different tasks involving:
- Property Account Maintenance/support
- Engagement with suppliers and property
- Ensuring business and regulatory compliance
- Generating insights for improvement
- Regular training to develop your skills
- Excellent office location in downtown Budapest, with local office working hours (Mon – Fri only)
When working with us, you will:
- Be responsible for the timely and accurate delivery of your assigned weekly tasks
- Provide assistance to hotel partners and other Agoda teams
- Become familiar with our workflows through trainings and on-the-job practice
- Practice foreign languages both verbal and written
- Improve your business communication
- Receive continuous support, feedback and performance review
- Gain expertise in time management and flexibility
We ask you to have:
- Active student status for at least 6 months in Hungary (mandatory)
- Availability to work for full time (40 hours a week) for at least 6 months (exam period will be respected)
- With student visa work 24 hours a week for at least 6 months (exam period will be respected)
- Current residency in Budapest or in the suburbs of Budapest (for an easy daily commute)
- Excellent communication skills
- Active, minimum intermediate level of both verbal and written English (+ any other European language is an advantage)
- Computer literacy
- High standard of accuracy, flexibility, timeliness, pro-activity
- Ability to work both independently as well as in a team
- Willingness to learn something new and adapt quickly to changes
- Tourism studies or work experience in a multi-national company are an advantage
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.