Senior Manager, Account Management – Strategic Partnerships (China) (Shanghai-Based)Apply Now
Agoda is an online travel booking platform for accommodations, flights, and more. We build and deploy cutting-edge technology that connects travelers with more than 3.6 million accommodations globally. Based in Asia and part of Booking Holdings, our 6,000+ employees representing 90+ nationalities foster a work environment rich in diversity, creativity, and collaboration. We innovate through a culture of experimentation and ownership, enhancing the ability for our customers to experience the world.
Our Purpose – Bridging the World Through Travel
We believe travel allows people to enjoy, learn and experience more of the amazing world we live in. It brings individuals and cultures closer together, fostering empathy, understanding and happiness.
We are a skillful, driven and diverse team from across the globe, united by a passion to make an impact. Harnessing our innovative technologies and strong partnerships, we aim to make travel easy and rewarding for everyone.
About Strategic Partnership Team
Strategic Partnerships is a team of creative entrepreneurs that develop solutions for external partners of various Booking Holdings brands (Agoda, Booking.com, Rentalcars.com) and promote all brands’ top and bottom-line growth. We provide suitable business model and product solutions with our partners and help them generate measurable value. Members of our team are empowered and supported to grow their market(s) or accounts. We develop win-win relationships and leverage Booking Holdings’ unique accommodations portfolio and tech solutions to bring our partners the advantages they seek. Utilizing our strong brand and resources, we build new channels to increase the visibility of our brands, introduce more travelers to our great products and service and deliver significant revenues to the overall business.
The team scope includes strategic planning, business development and sales operations, project management, contracting operations, risk assessment and collections operations, product development work and data analytics. Team members closely work with multiple internal stakeholders in product and tech, finance and legal, marketing and partner services in our HQ as well as in multiple offices around the world.
Come join us at Agoda, where you will have the opportunity to contribute to the success of the company and make a difference!
Qualification & Responsibilities
- Fluency in both English and Mandarin (verbal & written)
- MBA or bachelor’s degree or equivalent degree required.
- Minimum 7 years’ experience in business development and account management.
- Ability to communicate value proposition to external potential/existing partners for new acquisition and partnership enhancement.
- Develop new opportunities with the partner, finding areas where our strengths are complementary.
- Proactive account management to promote both top and bottom-line performance growth.
- Work closely with all involved teams at Agoda and Booking.com (Product, Marketing, IT, Finance, Legal etc.) to leverage all kinds of resources for business fulfillment.
- Support the broader Strategic Partnership team through knowledge sharing, peer collaboration, project initiation, etc.
Competencies / Skills
- Self-starter and able to deal with ambiguity.
- Solid experience in sales and account management
- Fast moving and able to deal with pressure.
- Strong numerical, analytical, and problem-solving skills
- Professional “get it done” attitude and work ethics.
- Good team player and eager to learn.
- Creative and innovative.
- SQL skills is preferred.
#shanghai #beijing #BD #SALES #STRA #3 #4 #LI_KR1
Equal Opportunity Employer
At Agoda, we pride ourselves on being a company represented by people of all different backgrounds and orientations. We prioritize attracting diverse talent and cultivating an inclusive environment that encourages collaboration and innovation. Employment at Agoda is based solely on a person’s merit and qualifications. We are committed to providing equal employment opportunity regardless of sex, age, race, color, national origin, religion, marital status, pregnancy, sexual orientation, gender identity, disability, citizenship, veteran or military status, and other legally protected characteristics.
To all recruitment agencies: Agoda does not accept third party resumes. Please do not send resumes to our jobs alias, Agoda employees or any other organization location. Agoda is not responsible for any fees related to unsolicited resumes.